Deleted

Question Flashpoints or Dungeons?

As Ye all may know SWTOR has something like WoW has

WoW has dungeons they were really fun and great to find new friends on the server

However SWOTR features ''Flashpoints'' basically the same thing

Now tell me? Which one do you prefer ^^

AND don't forget to give a reason!

P.S ANY FANBOY POST WILL BE DELETED
    Last edited by mmocdc1f839df6; 2012-05-07 at 04:50 PM.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    flashpoints are convenient as you can sit there and only need 3 other people. Also if a dps needs to step out you can bring a companion in which while not the best makes it easier than having no one. I do enjoy the Flashpoints more than dungeons due to the flexibility in size and companions. Not to mention that the gear system works well in ToR and it never did in wow dungeons. =.=

10+ Year Old Account
    They're both the same, exact same...

Basicly this is a swtor vs wow post then? as you said it yourself, "basically the same thing"...
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Dungeons, only because there's a tool to form your group and get you there that SWTOR is lacking.

Dungeons are better because I can efficiently level up through them without having a prior social network within the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same thing, different name.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer1989 View Post
    Basicly this is a swtor vs wow post then? as you said it yourself, "basically the same thing"...
    This isnt a SWTOR vs WoW I just would like to see what others think if i would choose i think i prefer the flashpoints because you can use a companion if somebody DC's or leaves

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer flashpoints. Story-driven (social points ftw), alignment changes, more interesting turns and twists, orange moddable gear even at low level...what's not to love?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I prefer flashpoints. Story-driven (social points ftw), alignment changes, more interesting turns and twists, orange moddable gear even at low level...what's not to love?
    O yes thank you for reminding me

I also liked the Social points system and how all the 4 players may talk meaning that everytime you come your story or Side points ( Dark side or Light Side)

will be changed

WoW Dungeons hands down because theres a queue for them that spans many servers so first of all Im not forced to sit in Fleet to find a group and second of all no matter what time of day it is or how dead my server is Im guaranteed to get into a group.

After SWTOR gets an LFD, I will say flashpoints are better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    WoW Dungeons hands down because theres a queue for them that spans many servers so first of all Im not forced to sit in Fleet to find a group and second of all no matter what time of day it is or how dead my server is Im guaranteed to get into a group.
    Your pretty right about that
    i like both WoW and SWTOR it's kind of a hard choice between them but right now im subbed to SWTOR

10+ Year Old Account
    WOW Dungeons. I don't have to spend 2 hours standing in the city spamming "looking for a group" to run a 15-20 minute dungeon run.

At the end of the day, WOW Dungeons and SWTOR Flashpoints are the very same thing; special instances optimized for full group encounters of the appropriate level. The only difference currently is one is easy to find a group for where as the other is not.

Deleted
    You must be playing on a low populated server or on the wrong chat tough i still go with Wow if we talk about group finding

Based upon the actual content, I generally prefer Flashpoints. They seem to have a bit more replayability for me. I do a dungeon once or twice and I really don't want to do it again, I actually really enjoy some of the Flashpoints though - not all of them, but I really enjoy Directive 7, after 20-30 times, I can still go there and have a lot of fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raeli View Post
    Based upon the actual content, I generally prefer Flashpoints. They seem to have a bit more replayability for me. I do a dungeon once or twice and I really don't want to do it again, I actually really enjoy some of the Flashpoints though - not all of them, but I really enjoy Directive 7, after 20-30 times, I can still go there and have a lot of fun.
    Probably the best anwser here yet
    Kudos for you