Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    www.take2.co.za

Diablo III Standard Edition (PC)
    *Mac Compatible.

R 449 Shipping Included

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    I live in Denmark. It's always fairly expensive online here, although I could have gotten it for about 12 less euro, but their preorder was out of stock.
    Ah Denmark, I see. Yea I often hear games over there are a bit more expensive compared to other countries.
    Well as long as you'll enjoy the game I suppose a few extra euros aren't a big deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Annual Pass...but, I upgrade to Collector's Edition off of Amazon.com for 101.99 with shipping and handling included. I'll probably nerd it up and go to an event in the local area.

Annual Pass.
    Some of my friends who don't play WoW are getting Russian D3 for like $30, but it's pushed to June 7th.
    Feral dps :3
    Bring back ArP rating!

Deleted
    Buying CE from Gamestop here in sweden for 89.6Euros. Gaming is expensive XD

I pre-ordered D3 from my local Game Stop like...about two years ago (no joke). I don't know if they're having a midnight event, I'll have to ask them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

My copy was Free.99. Thanks to annual pass.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Annual pass here, So technically ''Free''

10+ Year Old Account
    Pre Ordered Collectors Edition from Retail Store paying R699 = 70 euro's
    Thankyou to i4ni for the Amazing signature

Deleted
    Annual pass + CE. So I've paid £64.99 for the CE but as I've already got the annual pass I'll be getting 4 months of WoW time added towards my annual pass commitment - I fully intend to stay subscribed to WoW well into MoP so consider that a fairly good deal for me

Also means if my CE doesnt arrive on time I can still play at midnight with the digital annual pass version, so no need for me to worry if the retailer is getting them out quick enough.

Deleted
    annual pass, tyvm

i have AP already but preordered CE for around £70, so extra 4 months wow included so its like half price CE really

Deleted
    I have one from Annual Pass, but I preordered a CE for 79.99 € aswell.

Deleted
    Just under £30 from Amazon. Pre-ordered back in March.

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    I have one from Annual Pass, but I preordered a CE for 79.99 € aswell.
    Where? :O

I get it via the Annual Pass, but I plan on getting the CE as well. Well, change that "plan on" to "am getting". If I don't get it I think I'm not touching it for a few weeks because of how pissed I would be. :P

Annual Pass for me

Deleted
    I'm going to preorder a digital version somewhere. Cheapest I've found is 49 euro so far. Anyone got any better deals?

Annual pass, but just because i knew i would have been playing WoW and still i'm buying the CE - which for me is a really great deal due to annual pass.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Annual pass (going to keep playing WoW anyway, for now) to be sure I can play on day 1.... or 2 depending on download/patching/servers + pre-ordered CE for €90

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Annual pass, but just like Diablo 2 I foresee myself buying an extra copy, this time however to just get 10 more character slots. I would've ordered a CE but my significant other is already getting one so didn't feel the need.
    Why would you or anyone want 10 MORE character slots with only 5 classes, if you don't mind me asking?