Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VXFadhel View Post
    I do as well hope its possible to solo inferno. I am just saying that its possible that its not the case as well. Also imagine the crab that will fly around at the devs if Inferno wasnt solo-able. I am open minded Oo Lets say about 80% I think that inferno is gonna be solo-able^.^
    Jay wilson said yeah It's meant to be soloable even in Inferno.

I do as well hope its possible to solo inferno. I am just saying that its possible that its not the case as well. Also imagine the crab that will fly around at the devs if Inferno wasnt solo-able. I am open minded Oo Lets say about 80% I think that inferno is gonna be solo-able^.^
    Jay Wilson did say inferno is soloable because the game scales up with more people in it, although if you can coordinate well with your friends it can be easier in a group.

Deleted
    I do as well hope its possible to solo inferno. I am just saying that its possible that its not the case as well.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzhoGX_7uFY#t=8m17s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustweaver View Post
    7:00pm
    "Just five more minutes"
    BANG 3 AM
    Jeez, you got that right. I remember that exact scenario quite clearly. It was 7pm, time for dinner, I said: "Put it in the oven, Ill eat it later" . . . . Didnt eat dinner untill 2:30 am. . at my desk.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Jeez, you got that right. I remember that exact scenario quite clearly. It was 7pm, time for dinner, I said: "Put it in the oven, Ill eat it later" . . . . Didnt eat dinner untill 2:30 am. . at my desk.
    If you haven't done this at least once, you're not a true gamer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    If you haven't done this at least once, you're not a true gamer.
    You got that right. I might be in my 30s now, but I can guarantee, I will be up for at least, 1 day solid when D3 releases.

Yeah but it happens that sometimes things go not the way the designers/developers intended it to be.
    Will *everyone* be able to finish the game on Inferno? No. Will some... yes... without a doubt. Jay Wilson wouldn't have said that if it weren't possible (these guys are too used to getting their words used against them to make a statement like that without thinking it through). He even states in the video that the game ramps up the difficulty as you add players. Most people will never even play D3 on Inferno difficulty. That is three full passes through the game and then restarting for a fourth. As was also stated by Jay in another video... many players will quit D3 after finishing it once on Normal mode. To a large number of players this will just be another video game. Finish it fast and move on to the next one.

EDIT: Aside from that... I'd wager that at least one or more Blizzard employees have already finished the game on Inferno.
    Last edited by ent0mbed; 2012-05-07 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ent0mbed View Post
    EDIT: Aside from that... I'd wager that at least one or more Blizzard employees have already finished the game on Inferno.
    So you are saying you think Jay lied or was misinformed in his statement that no blizzard employee finished inferno while testing the game?

It's possible but very hard to prove

Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click x200000000.

Quote Originally Posted by ent0mbed View Post
    They have killed the bosses during development sessions, any other thing would be stupid. But I do not doubt that they haven't beat the game when taking a fresh character from level 1 on Normal through Act 4 on Inferno.

---------- Post added 2012-05-07 at 08:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click x200000000.
    I did wear out a mouse with D2. Glorious days.

Diablo series is a hack n slash gear grind game.