Poll: Which UK Political Party do you support?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've always been labour at heart. Margret "Milk snatcher" Thatcher sealed the deal for me, but even before she came to power. I've only ever supported labour. I don't like that the Conservative party put people out of work and steal from the poor to give to the rich.

The only people who vote conservative are:
    -New Students who are so naive
    -Old people who think that the conservative government will let them buy council houses for half price again, like thatcher
    -Rich S.O.Bs

edit:

I have been tempted to support the British Nationalist Party though. Only because some of the things in their manefesto I agree strongly with.
    Last edited by Killmaim Deathbringer; 2012-05-08 at 01:48 PM.

Deleted
    Conservatives.(UKIP for european votes)

As for the current government it's a situation where you have tory-lite or liberal-lite. So nothing is truly happening, you have one pro-liberal policy to make the lib-dems happy then you have a pro-tory policy to keep them happy. And decisions aren't being made because they rely on a different party who favour different policies. Coalition should never of been the option.

Labour as i see them are the greatest hypocrites, the are as good as owned by the unions and will not do anything to upset them and EVERYONE knows it, yet the moan when other parties do the same things. While i agree with some of their policies in general they seem to much of the nanny-state party; they are the beacon of the no-win-no-fee idea, its never your fault someone else is to blame and needs to tidy up after you. You cant say/do this incase it offends someone who in all intense and purpose really doesn't matter.
    Benefits, yes in theory they are a great idea. Apart from the fact some people are better off on benefits than working, child benefits, yes you are entitled to children if you can look after them if you can afford them, any other way and i would say you are unfit since you can't support your children, while that may seem extreme i say ok let them have benefits but economically and for population (unless twins/triplets etc) there is no need for more than 2-3 so cap it, if they want more then they need to be able to afford to have more(for those that are 'so only rich can have kids', if they can afford it have as many as you like just don't expect others to look after them, also the more a rich family has the more the money spent and less of a fraction of wealth that a child would recieve in the future, making big money vanish quicker).
    This will get BNP/UKIP comments; but immigration i don't mind as long as its worth while, a certain number of 'displaced' immigrants fair enough but there needs to be some control. Any mention of control and you become a racist, which is quite sad.