Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Diablo 3 Collectors Editon.

Is there any site other than eBay that is still taking preorders for D3CE? i've been scouring everywhere and cant find it.

I very much doubt it. According to Blizzard, the pre-order quota for Diablo 3 CE. The only way to get the CE now is to hope to find it as cheap as possible, as the rarity of them will increase as well as the price of them.

Deleted
    If you're in the UK, go into your local GAME and Gamestation stores. A friend of mine managed to preorder it at the GAME store in Stevenage yesterday despite the fact that they are sold out online (the online orders are seperate from store orders). I also managed to find a SW:TOR CE a few weeks before launch when all online stores were sold out, by just popping into my local Gamestation store.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoef View Post
    If you're in the UK, go into your local GAME and Gamestation stores. A friend of mine managed to preorder it at the GAME store in Stevenage yesterday despite the fact that they are sold out online (the online orders are seperate from store orders). I also managed to find a SW:TOR CE a few weeks before launch when all online stores were sold out, by just popping into my local Gamestation store.
    unfortunately, my local GAME is about 200 miles away from me and I can't get there till next week, by then it'll be too late.

---------- Post added 2012-05-07 at 07:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xxpretzelxx View Post
    I very much doubt it. According to Blizzard, the pre-order quota for Diablo 3 CE. The only way to get the CE now is to hope to find it as cheap as possible, as the rarity of them will increase as well as the price of them.

seems like im gonna have to fork out ~£140 for it on eBay then. Holy fuck i hate scalpers like this.

Deleted
    Unlike WoW, Diablo isn't area based, meaning that in the EU you can play on US servers and vice versa. So maybe you will be able to buy it from an American/Canadian or even Asian online store, of course, it won't be here in time for launch (and even then, probably a week or so later due to shipping times) but would be considerably cheaper.

---------- Post added 2012-05-07 at 07:28 PM ----------

http://www.amazon.com/Diablo-III-Col.../dp/B0050SZC5U

Amazon USA have it in stock. I'm not sure if you can order from US Amazon, but perhaps worth a shot.

---------- Post added 2012-05-07 at 07:29 PM ----------

In fact, you can order it from Amazon USA: http://askville.amazon.com/order-Ama...uestId=8767592

10+ Year Old Account
    Unlike WoW, Diablo isn't area based, meaning that in the EU you can play on US servers and vice versa. So maybe you will be able to buy it from an American/Canadian or even Asian online store, of course, it won't be here in time for launch (and even then, probably a week or so later due to shipping times) but would be considerably cheaper.

---------- Post added 2012-05-07 at 07:28 PM ----------

http://www.amazon.com/Diablo-III-Col.../dp/B0050SZC5U

Amazon USA have it in stock. I'm not sure if you can order from US Amazon, but perhaps worth a shot.

---------- Post added 2012-05-07 at 07:29 PM ----------

In fact, you can order it from Amazon USA: http://askville.amazon.com/order-Ama...uestId=8767592
    unfortunatley, the link you provided is apparently out of stock when I click preorder? O_o

Deleted
    Ah that sucks :-\ On the UK Amazon, it displays like that if it is IN stock and says on the front page if it is not in stock. I've had a look around and can't find anywhere that has it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah that sucks :-\ On the UK Amazon, it displays like that if it is IN stock and says on the front page if it is not in stock. I've had a look around and can't find anywhere that has it.
    urgh its like im forced to pay out the ass on ebay for it. :/

Deleted
    You could just try in any entertainment store on the day. I pre-ordered mine from Tesco but it's sold out now - but you could also phone around supermarkets, see if any will have stock on the day?

Sorry, this product is no longer sold at the Buy.com website

Good link lol.

230 euros at my on-line store lol, still in stock though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    You could just try in any entertainment store on the day. I pre-ordered mine from Tesco but it's sold out now - but you could also phone around supermarkets, see if any will have stock on the day?

funnily enough, I work at tesco. Yay 10% discounts. I'll try persude some people there. Ha ha.

Deleted
    Strangely Amazon.co.uk have opened up for a few more pre-orders, no idea if this is a system error or they actually have some stock free, worth a shot though

Good luck

---------- Post added 2012-05-09 at 11:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nezma View Post
    Strangely Amazon.co.uk have opened up for a few more pre-orders, no idea if this is a system error or they actually have some stock free, worth a shot though

Good luck
    And... all gone again.
    Last edited by mmocf3443edf25; 2012-05-09 at 10:35 AM.