Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

1200 dead birds wash up in Peru

http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news...hes-peru-urges

Mostly pelicans, it is causing quite a ruckus, wonder exactly what is causing it? I guess we will just have to wait...my theory? They are testing out HAARP's secret mind melting rays! (Kidding)

---------- Post added 2012-05-07 at 02:03 PM ----------

Oh and it is the same region 3000 dolphins were found dead recently as well.kind of odd.

Sounds like toxins in the food supply.

They have obviously been eating fish that have come in contact with the poisonous waste seeping from the secret Russian underwater nuclear system built during the cold war.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by activi-t View Post
    they have obviously been eating fish that have come in contact with the poisonous waste seeping from the secret russian underwater nuclear system built during the cold war.
    o.o how did you knew!?!?!?!?!?

Sounds like they are blaming the el nino (Or the other one, I forget the name) weather pattern killing there food supply..but some of them were not looking that unhealthy? I mean I am no expert on pelicans, but they look the exact size of the pelicans around here! Not all skinny or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    o.o how did you knew!?!?!?!?!?
    I read it on a blog and saw a poorly edited YouTube video about it so it's obviously true.

Quote Originally Posted by Activi-T View Post
    They have obviously been eating fish that have come in contact with the poisonous waste seeping from the secret Russian underwater nuclear system built during the cold war.
    seriously ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You're full of shit honey.

Sorry but this is a dead ringer for major seismic activity. This is the exactly what a seismologist will tell you to prelude major activity. This is happening in the The New Madrid fault line as well, so when the shit hits the fan, make sure you guys are ready. I don't think this is a joke, the earth is experiencing major electromagnetic dysfunctions. Strap on your helmets.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    Sorry but this is a dead ringer for major seismic activity. This is the exactly what a seismologist will tell you to prelude major activity. This is happening in the The New Madrid fault line as well, so when the shit hits the fan, make sure you guys are ready. I don't think this is a joke, the earth is experiencing major electromagnetic dysfunctions. Strap on your helmets.
    Hah I heard someone say almost exactly that on another forum I frequent. He had all sorts of evidence for it to, but I think he deleted his post.

Anyone watch Flashforward?

15+ Year Old Account
    It has happened before, then the scientists concluded it probably had to do with El Nino.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    Hah I heard someone say almost exactly that on another forum I frequent. He had all sorts of evidence for it to, but I think he deleted his post.
    The evidence is out there, if anyone gives a shit to look. What is happening with birds and such...This happens in the movie The Core. If you care to watch it. The portrayal of what happens during major activity is based on real science, but going to the Core is fantasy at best.

---------- Post added 2012-05-07 at 01:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    It has happened before, then the scientists concluded it probably had to do with El Nino.
    So El Nino, is causing the major sounds in Tennessee? Which happens to be near the The New Madrid fault line, which happens to end up with dead bird populations too? So in Kentucky, Georgia, Arkansas, Greece, Spain... the list goes on... it's all from El Nino?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    I don't think this is a joke, the earth is experiencing major electromagnetic dysfunctions.
    What's that supposed to mean?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayl View Post
    What's that supposed to mean?
    He may be referring to the poles swapping polarity. The north and south pole swap positions unpredictably during the Earths natural life cycle, and I think there is evidence that this is underway. That would really screw up the magnetic field of the earth and many forms of marine life rely on that for navigation, as well as birds.

Some info: http://science.nasa.gov/science-news...magneticfield/

Having said that I don't think this is the cause of the dead birds popping up. Over a thousand dying inside a week doesn't suggest food shortages to me as I think the amount would be staggered over a period of months rather than weeks; with the amount lessening as competition for food dies away...literally.

A quantity like this suggests to me that it's either a disease or a poison rampaging through the marine wildlife in the area. If it's a disease or a poison then they should be able to detect it however.
    Last edited by Theodon; 2012-05-07 at 07:57 PM.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

Deleted
    ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Someone done goofed.

10+ Year Old Account
    These things happen every year or so. The world keeps turning.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodon View Post
    He may be referring to the poles swapping polarity. The north and south pole swap positions at certain periods of the Earths natural life cycle, and I think there is evidence that this is underway. That would really screw up the magnetic field of the earth and many things rely on that for navigation.
    I'm quite familiar with magnetic polar reversals. They take thousands of years to complete and don't result in catastrophic effects. No organization or expert I've seen has stated that evidence shows a magnetic reversal is currently underway. Prediction of reversals is not that simple, and they don't occur on precise, expected intervals.

This MUST be George Bush's fault.

Deleted
    Can't say more than....

Win!
    I hate birds