1. What Heatsink can I purchase that will have good cooling ability and maybe will be in tone with the case/mobo? (thinking about NZXT Havik?)
2. After figuring out the heatsink, which RAM will fit in there? ( Seeing as reviews say that in that case you'll need a low profile RAM to fit with a heatsink?)
3. What PSU will I need to get if I would probably plan to SLI that GTX 680 in far far future?
Thanks in advance, will provide any more information needed
1) Budget for heatsink? Overclocking goal? With a single GTX680 4.5ghz will be enough so a CM Hyper212+ will get you there in the cheapest manner. But for SLI 680's in the future maybe you'll want a higher overclock (or generate less heat) so something better like a D14, Frio or Corsair H80 will result in lower temps.
2) Heh, we wouldn't recommend you a heatsink which will restrict your RAM (unless we're talking stupidly tall RAM like Corsair Dominators, in which case we wouldn't recommend that kind of RAM ). Lets just say that run-of-the-mill Corsair/Mushkin/Kingston/etc RAM will fit under anything, inversly a good cooler will accomodate most kinds of RAM.
3) 750w will be more than enough for SLI 680 + everything overclocked, 680's run amazingly efficient. This is assuming it's a quality PSU from a known brand.