Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    I love big numbers, the bigger the better, and what's more an item squish is totally unnecessary and, more to the point, problematic. Good job Blizzard, I want to see myself hitting in the millions soon enough!
    Isn't it sort of silly though that with this kind of stats, you'll be exchanging blows of hundreds of thousands of damage... with boars and rabbits in the new expansion, as with every expansion before? That seems way more jarring to me than any item squish, that the demon army that had ravaged Draenor is no match for a Pandaria bunny. They are just numbers.

On topic though, good riddance disentanglement. We told you ages ago, Blizz.

Deleted
    Loving the druid changes, fearing the upcoming mage changes...

Baseline disentanglement. I wonder how much they will have to buff mages because of this change.
    Everyone knows that ferals will never stand a chance against a frostmage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I feel like most of you have been on the forums long enough to know the difference, but here goes:

Example One: "I think Mortal Strike would feel better with a 9 sec cooldown."
    Example Two: "I find myself with not enough Rage as Fury."
    Example Three: "I find the rotation confusing. I'm not sure which button to push."
    Example Four: "Rend was a fun button. I miss it."
    Example Five: "I came up with a new warrior ability. It's called Staple. Staple requires 40 Rage and roots a target. You then get 100% crit chance against the Stapled target. I imagine it would have an icon that looks like a big staple. The glyph of Staple would staple the target to the warrior so you would drag them around with you."

Five is fun, but less useful to us overall. If it's fun for you, go for it. Maybe it will spur some interesting discussion as players try to explore what design problems (if any) you're trying to address with your brainstorming. The risk is that you grow attached to the idea of Staple and essentially refuse to like any warrior change unless you see Staple implemented. Ultimately, it's just a less efficient way to have a discussion than figuring out what the root problem is you are trying to solve anyway. But I understand sometimes it isn't easy to get your finger on the pulse of what is bothering you. I've been doing game design a long time, and it still vexes me sometimes.

Oh my god - I laughed so hard at the Staple comment by GC.

I want that spell so bad now.
    Last edited by Simca; 2012-05-08 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotss View Post
    Interesting. There are so many questions about Account - Wide Achievements (Also Mounts and some on pets). Should be a pretty decent sized blog post.
    A 'healthy size post' from GC leaves me scared they aren't going to implement it for "various internal reasons".

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind the number inflation... Just makes me feel that I am as strong as Thrall was back in Vanilla.

According to Zarhym's recent tweet, we will see a blog post by Ghostcrawler today on Account Wide Achievements!
    You need to check better before posting).Its on wednesday not today.

Stood in the Fire UnstoppableErasor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pepper Potts ladies and gentlemen

Deleted
    I hope they put in more crafting gear this expansion! So you don't have to farm the same instance/raid over and over =)

Deleted
    Hoy dia? Nooo es mañana.

Quote Originally Posted by Radoznali View Post
    You need to check better before posting).Its on wednesday not today.
    It's actually today, Tuesday. (Speaking from US) He tweeted that after 6pm yesterday (6:32 PM - 7 May 12) so that would make it for today the 8th.

Deleted
    Disappointing news. For a brief second I really thought Greg Street was leaving, then I realized it was my fantasy and the only thing I had actually read was his name. Well, seems like the break from wow is going to last very very long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spell ... Reflection ...

Deleted
    What was that about the Collector's Edition mount and pet in the Curse Weekly Roundup, did I miss something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh bout time they made disentanglement baseline.

Deleted
    Seriously big number aren't really as big as your all making out. Now a comma has been added ie 1,567, 1,592,183, and such 156'k' hp. it's all pretty fine to me I even think we may bee okay next expac, but still fine for MoP tbh.

Deleted
    What's with the hysterical ponce questions like ''WHERES THE PASSION BLIZZ?'' Seriously? @@ I DONT FEEL UR GIVIN ME THE PASSHUN I D-SERF''

Vocal minority idd.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixup View Post
    Seriously big number aren't really as big as your all making out. Now a comma has been added ie 1,567, 1,592,183, and such 156'k' hp. it's all pretty fine to me I even think we may bee okay next expac, but still fine for MoP tbh.
    *WHOOSH*

oh so you are also fine with the gold inflation huh

It seems Pico is finally getting comfortable doing the weekly round-ups...watching her squirm is so fun!

hey I may actually start playing my druid again now that they are changing druids back to normal

They still need to re-look at savage roar hate it going back to wotlk version ::sigh:: O well at least they are making disentanglement baked in thank god