8/8 HM holy paladin LF guild!

Hello, I will keep this brief for now! I am looking for a guild (10 or 25; all my exp this expansion has been 10 man however) that is stable, has been in place for quite a long while and plans on staying together for a long time to come. I have nine heroic madness kills, our first was in mid February (Right after the 5% nerf, we had been stuck on spine)

I do not have much raiding time pre-firelands this expansion, however I have also killed heroic ragnaros quite a few times now! I would prefer Horde, but would not be concerned with going Alliance either. My current guild is no longer raiding due to other games, and I would like to continue for the rest of the expansion, and obviously in MoP.

I greatly prefer a "Fun, yet serious" raiding atmosphere, I do not like constant raging or anything of that sort! I have decent ret gear, however I do not really like to dps. I would do it if required for progression however.

Thank you for your time, I will check on any guild that posts here, and apply to one that suits me well!

Hey Twiddly,
    I would like to chat with you more about what you are looking for. I would consider us a guild that push very hard to raise the bar for ourselves, but also let people banter and have their fun when appropriate. We are a 25-man alliance guild and if you wouldn't mind the change then we should chat tonight if you are available. All of our info is below and if you are interested then feel free to create an account on our website. Hope to hear from you soon!

US-Doomhammer

T13: 8/8 heroic

Exiled Legion is a mature (18+ only) 25 man progression guild. We are a well established, driven guild that has been on Doomhammer since July 21st, 2007.

Raid Progression Schedule:

Tue: 5pm-8pm (pst).....6pm-9pm (mst)......7pm-10pm (cst)......8pm-11pm (est)
    Wed: 5pm-8pm (pst).....6pm-9pm (mst).....7pm-10pm (cst).....8pm-11pm (est)
    Thu: 5pm-8pm (pst).....6pm-9pm (mst).....7pm-10pm (cst).....8pm-11pm (est)

Our Expectations:

We expect a serious long-term commitment to be part of our raiding roster. Players should show up consistently on time, miss only with extremely rare exception, and always give advance notice if they can't keep their commitments. We also expect players to visit the guild forums regularly, to keep up to date on guild announcements, boss strategies, and to participate in general discussions.

http://exiledlegion.com

Questions? Feel free to contact Shayrae, Peekingtom, Veilla, Yagachu, Zolvolt, or Enable in-game for more information.

Peekingtom's in-game realid: tjgames11@gmail.com

<Civilian> US-Tichondrius Pacific ( Horde )
    We're a tight knit group that has been raiding together for a year. Due to personal reasons, we have lost one of our core members, and we are now looking to replace him.

Time:
    Tuesday 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. PT
    Wednesday 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. PT
    Thursday 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. PT
    Progression:
    -6/8 Heroic Dragon Soul working on spine on the 3rd plate just need to clean up deaths going into that phase.
    Current Need(s)
    -1 Holy Paladin
    Requirements:
    -Experience is key. At least 5/8 heroic mode experience is required.
    "I'll be playing on my alt, my main has the EXP" is a big NO. We want people that are willing commit to our guild.
    -Be able to make 90%~ of our raids per month.We understand life happens and [i]sometimes you are unable to come, however remember that you are also wasting 9 peoples time by not showing up.
    -Be properly geared, gemmed, enchanted. KNOW YOUR CLASS. You need to squeeze everything you can out of your spec.
    -Have a working microphone, communication is key.
    -Be able to stay through the full duration of the raid, if you cannot do this then please don't apply

Real ID/Email address is Oompalee67(at)yahoo.com prefer u contact me in game but if not an email works just the same.
    or contact Olee on US-Tichondrius HORDE

Quote Originally Posted by Olee View Post
    find anything yet?

My apologies, yes I did.