It mostly has to do with the way you write the company your interested in.
If you make a damn good letter that can impress the people working their you have high chances of getting an interview.
When you go to the interview make sure to remember a few rules:
- Don't talk about cash (yet, comes at 3rd/4th interview)
- Shake his hand like a man (gives a good first impression)
- Be honest, BUT, don't talk yourself down.
- You can mention the fact you have autism, just make sure you also ADD to that what you do about it, and how you try to counter those effects (very important).
- Try to sound enthousiastic about the work, like a passion.
- They will try to make you feel uneasy, try to keep you cool and stare them right back in their face (without arrogance) and just reply to their questions.
- Write down some positives AND negatives of yourself and just go in and don't leave before you take that job home
Take it for what it's worth but it got me a job pretty damn fast
working their for half a year now, w00t