Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Originally Posted by SWTOR
    An issue that caused some mission items (such as Matrix Cubes) to disappear from player inventories has been corrected. Players that were affected by this issue will find their Matrix Cubes restored. The restored Matrix Cubes can be re-equipped from the Mission Inventory (Press "I" and then select the "Mission Items" tab at the bottom of the window).

(Source)

So it should be fixed. I hope no one who had theirs disappear was missed on the fix!

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Originally Posted by SWTOR
    An issue that caused some mission items (such as Matrix Cubes) to disappear from player inventories has been corrected. Players that were affected by this issue will find their Matrix Cubes restored. The restored Matrix Cubes can be re-equipped from the Mission Inventory (Press "I" and then select the "Mission Items" tab at the bottom of the window).

(Source)

So it should be fixed. I hope no one who had theirs disappear was missed on the fix!
    My 3 50's have their matrix cube back. So far didnt notice any secondary effect if you know what i mean xD

I think the funniest part of this is that I never bothered tracking down the cubes/datacrons until this past weekend. So the first time my consular equiped it was Sunday, to disappear Tuesday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by voidillusion View Post
    My 3 50's have their matrix cube back. So far didnt notice any secondary effect if you know what i mean xD
    Only side effect I've noticed so far is the fact that I've seen maybe 5 people on fleet all day. Oh wait.... Anyone have a nice active server that I don't also have to wait in a queue for? Gonna miss my 50s but I just can't play on a dead server anymore.... US East preferred.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Only side effect I've noticed so far is the fact that I've seen maybe 5 people on fleet all day. Oh wait.... Anyone have a nice active server that I don't also have to wait in a queue for? Gonna miss my 50s but I just can't play on a dead server anymore.... US East preferred.
    I play on Krayt Dragon Republic side and we have a decent sized population, the server is pretty balanced as far as faction goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I think the funniest part of this is that I never bothered tracking down the cubes/datacrons until this past weekend. So the first time my consular equiped it was Sunday, to disappear Tuesday.
    Wow that's timing for you

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Jedi Covenant is US East PvE and is pretty active and seems pretty balanced on both factions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Wow that's timing for you

Jedi Covenant is US East PvE and is pretty active and seems pretty balanced on both factions.
    Sounds great! And yay! I have my matrix cubes back!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    I play on Krayt Dragon Republic side and we have a decent sized population, the server is pretty balanced as far as faction goes.

Krayt is usually very busy imperial side and decent republic side. Imperial side is usually full of "looking for more for blah blah", republic less so, but I think folks just are in guilds. (Hardly ever see anyone without a guild tag)