If you were to size up a drying machine...

If you were to size up a drying machine and you stayed in there for an entire cycle would you live?

I doubt it. The amount of blunt-force trauma that would occur would be enough to kill anyone.
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

What if it was big enough that it was basically just a huge treadmill

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coar View Post
    What if it was big enough that it was basically just a huge treadmill
    Too fast, you would die.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Too fast, you would die.
    What if there was so much centrifugal force you never actually fell down, you just rode it in circles for however long?

Not only would it be too fast, but it'd be hella hot. The energy you'd expend trying to not get juggled while it's super duper hot would give you heat stroke.
    If I can't be the sex symbol, then I can definitely be the BITCH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coar View Post
    What if there was so much centrifugal force you never actually fell down, you just rode it in circles for however long?
    Then it wouldn't be a tumble dryer, it would be a giant hamster wheel. Combining the Heat, Movement & longevity of the cycle, you'd probably die. But cats and other animals have been known to live entire washing machine cycles, so it wouldn't be impossible.

I'm now worried though. Why would you want to know?

10+ Year Old Account
    Heat is my biggest concern if you can protect your self from passing out due to dizzyness and brace yourself along the walls.

There was an episode of "1000 Ways to Die" where a guy got locked inside a giant dryer and died, and they're all based on true stories, so yes, you would die.

Also, just googling "Man dies in dryer" gives you a bunch of results: http://articles.latimes.com/1988-11-...le-dryer-death