Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Hand of A'dal, Champion of the Naaru + Amani War Bear. Shared or not?

Deleted
    So did I get that right ? All my HK will be added to one number ? Like my Mage has 10k , my Rogue 10 and my Druid 20k -> My Account would have 40k ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    No it says on your 1 account dude can't you read?
    I guess you can't read... It's Battle.net wide, so the achievement counts for all WoW accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by McWire View Post
    So did I get that right ? All my HK will be added to one number ? Like my Mage has 10k , my Rogue 10 and my Druid 20k -> My Account would have 40k ?
    Common achivements will only get you the points once. So you will not get 2x10 points for clearing Hour of Twilight on 2 chars. You will only keep 10 points.

Really just need an option like Rift has.

You look at your individual characters achievements and then there is a check box for "all characters" and scores/text adjust accordingly.

Means you can see at an individual character level what achievements they are contributing and have yet to gain, whilst also having the ability to link any achievement you have gained on the account.

Deleted
    So, all your characters are now gladiators. LoL.

Deleted
    This is a change i'm looking forward too since I left my shaman with 10k points to a different character. It was painfull, but I do not liked shamans in WOTLK.

And I could finally have my 100k HK's

Looking forward to this. Makes rerolling clases go easy...

10+ Year Old Account
    Now I can have my ulduar drakes and icc 25 man mount on all of my other alts? sounds sweet!

Deleted
    But will deleted charachters count?.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorvio View Post
    But will deleted charachters count?.
    Obvious answer would be no.

With the new Achi system, is there a way to see what a particular character actually has done? I know you'll get the toast upon completing an achiv on an alt, but it there any way to see exactly what THAT chr has done? Like maybe 2 different Achiv pages, one account-wide, and one Character Specific?