Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    lagtv aka maximusblack

Not really youtubers, (they have a youtube channel but they don't post much) as they mainly just stream on twitch and post their archives. But I love watching Team Solomid. Top end professional League of Legends play with all the offensive phrases and nerd rage you could want! Reginald and Dyrus are the most fun to watch, though Oddone streams the most.

1. Pewdiepie
    2. Swifty
    3. Athene
    4. A couple of more WoW gaming people.

Jesse Cox
    Wowcrendor
    Totalbiscuit
    AngryJoeShow
    TheRussianBadger
    FRANKIEonPCin1080p

None. sounds like a waste of time to follow them

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesse Cox.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

10+ Year Old Account
    Swifty
    Mercader (love stalking him on BF3).
    TradeChat

Few others I like, but don't follow as much anymore, like yogscast, only because they quit WoW and its really the only game I enjoyed watching them play other than minecraft.

People I try to avoid:

Crendor... dude you're a robot, right?

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    None. sounds like a waste of time to follow them
    It's entertainment. It's no more of a waste of time than watching TV, reading a book, or playing a video game.

Force
    The Yogscast
    Jesse Cox
    Cry

Quote Originally Posted by Harthmut View Post
    The Yogscast

TotalBiscuit (At times when he's not throwing a tantrum or boasting about his ego, he can be a somewhat competent reviewer)

Gotta love all the TB disclaimers people are giving I love him but i can totally see why some cant stand him sometimes. TGS is awesome with him, jesse cox, that girl, + guest, the last guest was Jontron and it was great!
    Last edited by looopy; 2012-05-09 at 10:44 PM.
    I thought Dragon Age 2 was innovative and groundbreaking!
    lol >.>

In no particular order:

AVGN
    HCBailly
    Kilplixism
    Chugga
    NCS
    Yogcast
    2Buck

Jesse Cox and Wowhobbs
    Gnome Pride!

10+ Year Old Account
    TotalBiscuit -- Only occasionally nowadays.. been watching him since he made it big with his Cataclysm beta videos and it's become extremely apparent that he's started to turn into an egotistical douchebag with all this e-fame starting to go to his head, but he's still genuinely intelligent and is great at articulating his opinions of video games, when he's not ranting/being an asshole.

Jesse Cox -- Seems like a genuinely nice, easy going guy. A lot more relaxed than TB but still able to put out great content. Only thing I don't like is some of his colab series with other YouTube gamers who quite obviously try to leech off his success a bit. His series with TB on Terraria is some of the funniest shit on YouTube.

KSIOlajidebt -- For everything FIFA, funny guy.

I don't watch a lot of gamers on YouTube, I prefer livecasts... I watch a lot of SC2 commentators on YouTube though, including Day9, HuskyStarcraft and HDStarcraft.

TotalBiscuit, because it's informative.

Wowcrendor because I like his style and WoW machinimas.

Jesse Cox because he is fun.

That's it. But I'm beginning to worry about Wowcrendor, he seems to have kinda given up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, mostly commentators really. For SC2 and wc3 for the most part.
    And some more review type of channels I guess.

- Blizzshouter (crota) SC2 and wc3 commentator.
    - Day9, mostly for he's "funday monday" and more tutorial type of things.
    - Husky, my favorite SC2 commentator. At least he's the most entertaining for me, other SC2 commentators offer more insight etc though.
    - PressHeartToContinue (Dodger), she's awesome, witty and offers a ton of reviews. Also plays various games from time to time.
    - TobyGames, he's hillarious. Constant laughing when I watch him, so I should be immortal by now.

Those are the most frequent ones anyway, I enjoy wowcrendor and jesse cox as well. I don't have the time to keep up with youtube lately though, some produce way to many vids to keep up with.

10+ Year Old Account
    SSoHPKC when he collabs with other youtubers. His recent GTA and L4D2 lets plays have been absolutely hilarious, plus he uploads like 4 or 5 videos a day and does a lets play of every major game that comes out.

TotalBiscuit's WTF is are pretty cool and I like finding out about cool indie games.

SteveSchwindt's Warcraft commentaries are pretty awesome as well.

Also, gotta rep GoldGlove. Although I don't really watch his videos, but more his livestreams.

TB
    yogscast
    wowcrendor
    escoblades (assassin's creed)
    tradechat (very little)
    jesse cox
    i watch pico from time to time on curse's videos
    Tobuscus!

Mike B aka fony! He's just the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    I watch Mike B aka Fony every once in a while, really great and funny guy. Plus I'm interested in GW2.
    Join Dota/WoDota/DotACinema/Purge for DotA2
    CLG/TSM/Stonewall for LoL. Used to be Dunkey, but his videos are garbage nowadays. Just screaming and intentional feeding.

Honestly, Xcal is the only real commentator I actually watch. He's a fucking boss and absolute god. Seriously, Xcal is the only commentator who has held my attention for all the time I've been on youtube. Love the guy.