Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Hercrabbiness does fun let's plays, other than that.. nothing too much comes to mind. I'm pretty particular. Oh yeah, Dena from Channel Awesome, I like her Let's Plays too. :S

On rare occasion I watch Jontron too, and I used to watch AVGN. I also used to watch Spoony too, but he seems very douchey lately.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2012-05-10 at 06:09 AM.

Jesse Cox is really the only one I watch these days. I went through Yogscast and TotalBiscuit phases but now Im bored with them (Still love the Terraria with TB though, as well as the TGS podcast). DarkKefka can be funny at times. Lore does good videos. Wowcrendor I guess.

15+ Year Old Account
    Totalbiscuit (WTF series and Mailbox mostly)
    YOGSCast (excluding the Minecraft stuff though, I can't stand that game)
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Deleted
    Way too many for it to be healthy... Totalbiscuit, Jesse Cox, Criken2, Birgirpall, Layne and Retro gaming on TGS, Pewdiepie... The list goes on, really. It has nearly replaced the TV for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Freezymcgee View Post
    I'd rather just play myself.
    It's cool man a lot of people just like to play with themselves .

I like swifty he is a cool and just loves life in genrel he is great to watch http://www.youtube.com/user/johnsju?feature=g-all-u

I also like hobbs only because he has been making videos for new players for such a long time and he is also a nice guy http://www.youtube.com/user/wowhobbs...e=results_main

i also like Sambonze for his " lets play " videos just because he is also pleasent to watch and listen to . http://www.youtube.com/user/sambonz
    Last edited by Elite Peon; 2012-05-10 at 07:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yogscast
    Totalbiscuit
    Swifty
    Athene
    TmarTN

Deleted
    None, honestly. I hate to sound mean, but every 'famous' gamer I have tried to listen to has ended up grating on my nerves. Admittedly, a large part of this boils down to the obsessive fans and the usual inability for most 'celebrities' to accept constructive criticism or engage in a debate when their facts and views are challenged, though.

Hmm, must be something like:

OMFGCata
    Tradechat
    WoWhobbs
    wowcrendor
    Bluexephos
    YogscastLalna
    YogscastSjin
    YogscastSips
    Yogscast2
    Myndflame
    MattG123
    Total(Halibut)biscuit of course!
    All of Tobuscus' channels..
    I can't remember any more now, there are proberly a lot more!

Quote Originally Posted by Taenathal View Post
    None, honestly. I hate to sound mean, but every 'famous' gamer I have tried to listen to has ended up grating on my nerves. Admittedly, a large part of this boils down to the obsessive fans and the usual inability for most 'celebrities' to accept constructive criticism or engage in a debate when their facts and views are challenged, though.
    Yeah, I get what you mean.

For example, there's often things I don't agree with that TB says, but I don't let it bother me any further than that. I watch TB because I he generally gives a more unbiased view on games, he's cynical (duh) and that's why his reviews are honest. Probably wouldn't want to hang out with the guy.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    PressHeartToContinue, TotalHalibut, ForceSc2Strategy & Life'sAGlitchTV =)

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Yeah, I get what you mean.

For example, there's often things I don't agree with that TB says, but I don't let it bother me any further than that. I watch TB because I he generally gives a more unbiased view on games, he's cynical (duh) and that's why his reviews are honest. Probably wouldn't want to hang out with the guy.
    TeeBee doesn't make reviews, he's stated many, many times that people should stop calling them reviews :P
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Deleted
    Jesse Cox(OMFGcata), Dodger(DexterityBonus/PressHeartToContinue), TotalBiscuit(TotalHalibut) are those I watch most of, but there are manymany more that I like but I don't really watch so many videos from them. Liked yogcast before but now I put them with the lesser ones.
    Last edited by mmoc3c32484403; 2012-05-10 at 11:40 AM.

Totalbiscuit
    Colbycheeze
    Belligerentz
    The Angry Nintendo Nerd
    l'alurl gol zhah elghinyrr gol.

raocow
    OMFGcata
    TotalHalibut
    AVGN
    Wowcrendor
    wiiviewr
    chuggaaconroy
    TheFlamingSpade

They are others but those are the ones i watch the most
    Last edited by Zarlk; 2012-05-10 at 03:29 PM.
    Yep

Deleted
    Jesse Cox
    TotalBiscuit
    Criken
    Robbaz
    mans1ayer

... not neccessarily in that order.

I'll never understand why people are so obsessed with watching other peoples play games and other peoples opinion on said games.

That's what I thought, but then I started watching these videos on my cell phone while I lay in bed drifting off to sleep. Some of their voices are very soothing and help me fall asleep. (I'm not even trolling here.)

I'll never understand why people are so obsessed with watching other peoples play games and other peoples opinion on said games.

I agree. Personally I used to watch all these guys until they started making it about themselves and not the game. Once that started happening it just got old quick. TB is probably the only one who makes it about the game anymore, but even then he HAS to give his opinion and generally he just annoys the shit out of me in the end.

Pretty much same as OP

Jesse Cox is the only one you'll ever need.

I still like Totalbiscuit too, but his content has been kind of bland as of lately, I only ever watch anything with him when he plays Terraria with Jesse these days.