some boomkin world pvp videos

Hello folks, I've recently begun recording world pvp with my guild on Frostmane US, and thought I'd drop a link here. Hopefully it's not against the rules.
    I don't pretend to be the best player, and I'm a terrible editor (although the backwards thing on the AH video was on purpose), I just make these to troll alliance into world pvp, and to have fun in the most boring and drawn out time in any expansion - the end.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NARISHMA42/videos

Thanks for your time!

Hahaha yessssss boomkins!

I hope boomkins make a good comeback in mists. They are always a ton of fun to have on your team haha.

always respect some boomkin pvp players, favorite class

Always looking for more places to film at, doing the same video over and over would be awful boring.

If anyone knows a good source of uncopyrighted music I could use I'd appreciate it too.

Deleted
    Rare to see boomkin PvP vids, especially world but these are terrible. You hardly ever cast IS (don't think I saw you cast it once :S) you mf spam from lunar eclipse to solar on a ROOTED mage, you wasted a typhoon on a IF DK, it was just... ergh

Quote Originally Posted by Noetical View Post
    Rare to see boomkin PvP vids, especially world but these are terrible. You hardly ever cast IS (don't think I saw you cast it once :S) you mf spam from lunar eclipse to solar on a ROOTED mage, you wasted a typhoon on a IF DK, it was just... ergh
    I put IS on everything, not sure what vids you were watching. I usually only MF spam when I'm moving, and it's POF that keeps DK's from being typhooned, not IBF. Thanks for your commentary though.

Bump for something to do until d3! Should have one or two more out this week if we have enough online - d3 is going to play hell on our roster.

Bump for more videos!

Deleted
    Boomkin is by far the most fun druid spec cant wait to see more videos from them in mop where they look sick, BUMP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrShowtyme View Post
    I hope boomkins make a good comeback in mists. They are always a ton of fun to have on your team haha.
    haha no need for a ''comeback'', they're really viable now:P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spammer of the Horde View Post
    Bump for more videos!
    No thx. These vids are probably some of the worst POV vid i've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Machomaije View Post
    No thx. These vids are probably some of the worst POV vid i've seen.
    Aren't all wow videos POV? Thanks for your post though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aren't all wow videos POV? Thanks for your post though.
    Most are, yea. But now I feel bad, and I will apologize for my rude comment. I am sorry. I also took the time to watch one of the other vids in your channel aswell, and it wasnt as bad as I thought it would be after watching the first one. But still not the best.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Always looking for more places to film at, doing the same video over and over would be awful boring.

If anyone knows a good source of uncopyrighted music I could use I'd appreciate it too.
    You can use whatever music you want.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformation_%28law%29

Using music for a gaming video should be covered.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    You can use whatever music you want.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformation_%28law%29

Using music for a gaming video should be covered.
    At that point I was considering monetizing my videos. Months later I'm not too worried about it.