Best Mouse/Keyboard - ?

Just wondering what the best mouse and gaming keyboards are currently?

if you have some time throw a link in because im going to be ordering a mouse and keyboard tonight.

thanks all!

Well, what do you need it for? I'm guessing MMOs, seeing as you're posting on mmo-champion, but it's better to be on the safe side. Also, we need to know your budget. If you have none, I would personally suggest the Razer Epic Naga, which I find to be very effective in just about any game, but especially in MMOs.

*edit* I play on a laptop, so I cannot advice you on keyboards.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

no I dont have a budget i will be playing world of warcraft and thats it i use my microsoft xbox controller for all my other games I saw the naga but i dont know about all those buttons on the side so i was looking at the mamba http://store.razerzone.com/store/raz...oryId.35208800

also I hated my logitech g15 keyboard just the over all feel

Mouse: g9x Keyboard: which ever, unless u use macro keys, most dont, so then it matters very little, go to a store, find one you feel good typing on,done^^

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no "best" mouse/keyboard, it all boils down to taste and what you're going to use them for.

If you mainly play MMO's the Corsair M90 is going to be the most suitable for you, don't fall for the naga marketing.
    As for the keyboard, if you don't like mechanical keyboards Logitech's G series would be ideal, if you're into mechanical keyboards:

With macro keys: Corsair K90
    Without macro keys & that jazz: Tt eSports G1
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory