Troll Druid [bio]: lore inconsistent?

Hey there fellow rpers! I am back playing a while, waiting for mop to come and began leveling a troll druid recently, but i faced a problem: A important thing for my role playing is to have take part of what happened to azeroth, and is kinda hard to do it being a troll druid.

According to the standart lore, troll druids have been hidden on the south echo isles since zalazane took the isles for him and voljin left to live in orgrimmar, but as an adventurer I feel the need to have a role on vanilla, on the war in outland and on the war against the lich king.

My idea is this: I was a young aporendice loa priest before zalazane took the isles, and then i fled with zen'tabra to the south while voljin went away. Zen'tabra then had her vision stuff, Gonk showed himself and all, and started following the path of druidism, and teached me and others that lived with her. BUT, BUUUT, what happened was that when i learned the ways of the druids i suggested that we should go and serve voljin once again, that he was our leader and he would be happy with new druids to his ranks. She prefeered to keep hiding, so I and some other trollz went to orgrimmar anyway, and started to serve voljin again as druids, but we never told him about her and the others, and he really never asked, as there were others trolls who were learning druidism from the taurens and all. Since the madness of zalazane and the learning of druidism shouldnt have take much time, i would say that my char joined voljin and the horde at the end of vanilla.

So guys, is this bio canonicly ok? or is pushing too much?thanks for the responses!
    Last edited by Gladwyn; 2012-05-07 at 12:26 AM.

If you want your Troll to be a Darkspear Troll, then you could go with a story like you hv been hiding among other Trolls and not really showing your Druidic powers and others thought you to be a Shamen. Or you could have been living by yourself
    In small towns and the wilderness getting in touch with your Druid side, and helping fellow adventurers subtly throughout Classic, Burning Crusade, and Wrath. These are just some alternatives, otherwise, your story is fine!

My two copper on this. Cheers!

I'm usually okay with some slight deviation from lore if there's a hole one can exploit, but if the leader of the Darkspear didn't know that there were any druids left, then it would be best to keep your character out of classic / TBC / Wrath plotlines. Instead of trying to conform to a general style of character, one that's seen everything, why not try and challenge yourself and write a character who doesn't have all of that information?