Thrash no longer causes the Weakened Blow effects

Haven't seen anyone else post about this and I'm quite surprised. This is a huge nerf unless it's placed on swipe, or an AOE that isn't on the GC.

Aren't all other tanks "weakened blow" effects still there? AND on abilities they use normally in their rotation?

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember that this is just datamined info so it could just be an error or they didnt pick up the changes as to where it moved. The Beta will be back up in a few hours and we can check for sure then.

From what i read they didn't remove it from other classes so there is no reason to think they would remove it from Guardians alone.
    Victoria Aut Mors

nm it was for catform thrash hah. thank god. sorry just expecting major druid nerfs constantly . GG bliz thanks for that.

OHGODOHGODOHGODOHwait, nvmlol

10+ Year Old Account
    it still works on beta cat or bear. maybe it will get removed in the next patch
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø