15+ Year Old Account

vs Rogues in 2v2

I need help, rogue community.

I do arena with two people, my brother and my friend, and I'm a regular pvper with no above 1850 experience.

I own a Frost DK, Frost Mage, Feral/Resto Druid and BM Hunter. My partners have access to Warlock, Hunter and Death Knight.

Take any combination of my class and their class, and we get stopped dead in our tracks by rogues. There's just too many tricks. Can't be CC'd with shadowstep and Cloak of Shadows. Can't kill them because when we manage to get them low they cheat death, vanish and recup for 2 minutes. We can't survive their burst because they just do way too much damage. Trinket the cheap shot and you get shadow danced. Can't melee cleave them because they wind up with -50% damage taken and about a 75% dodge chance. No matter what tactics I try we just can't handle them.

I'm not creating a QQ-fest with this post, I just need any assistance anyone can offer. There has to be a chink in the armor or a tactic you can use to beat a team with a rogue. On average, regardless of what the rogue's partner is, we win about 5-10% of the time.

I want to note that we are at like a 1200 MMR. Considering how many rogues I see at this MMR, they can't be a true faceroll class or they'd all be at higher MMRs.

Deleted
    Feral/frost mage is probably the worst thing you could face as a Rogue in 2s

I would say feral is the doom of rogues cus if you get the bleeds of they cant run away and hide.
    Tho for a partner for the feral i would also say frost mage becus of the cc.

If the Rogue can vanish and stay in stealth for 2mins recuping, you're just not doing anything in this time to their partner? Or the partner is LoSing and kiting you?
    Either way, it's bad.

Feral/Frost mage is a Rogue's worth nightmare. If it's Rogue/Mage, tunnel the Rogue. he won't live. He CAN'T.
    Trinketing Cheap Shot? Bad move. Trinket Kidney. You may eat a blind, but that means your mage has to kite a rogue. If he can't do that, you can't beat Rogues.
    After that, with no Blind, the Rogue has no instant control he can do aside from redirect-kidney or dance-cheap.

Your mage has to be ready to deep the Rogue off you at any point. The Rogue shouldn't be touching your Mage - and if they're tunneling your mage, hardcast-cyclone the Rogue and leap onto the other and bash them.

It really isn't a hard matchup. I think you need to practice some more by dueling your partner and others in front of Org before trying to push rating in arena.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a million things you could do to a rogue. You just have to be careful about your every move. And don't panic.