10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    I dunno. That Pinkie Guy was kinda cute. :P
    I'm a guy and straight. I have no opinion on cute male. Unless its femboy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebigcheif View Post
    I agree with this but it's probably because I just like Pinkie les than the other ponies to begin with XD
    ^^^^ It's a close contest though. And it shifts often. Luna and Fluttershy are forever at the top though. vinyl and Octavia have made their way up though thanks to the vinyl scratch tapes :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    yeah, that's what I thought aswell. :/
    It's like "hey great your the boss of that badass assassin guild now. well, time to do something else!" *trollface*. dumb game. :\
    woah woah woah now missy this game is one of the best rpgs ever made....its not perfect but its damn better than most im just saying once i complete Darkbrother hood quest is there any main sub quest left like the bard college?

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    what questions?
    Like... What the hell happened? When I left you were talking about how you were going to set everything right, and you didn't want to listen to reason. That's why I went to get help. Now everything is all fine and dandy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    heyo everypony!
    how goes?
    Hi goriq.!!

Deleted
    heyo everypony!
    how goes?
    Heya Goriq. I'm still sick, so not too great
    How are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Storeandersfn View Post
    Like... What the hell happened? When I left you were talking about how you were going to set everything right, and you didn't want to listen to reason. That's why I went to get help. Now everything is all fine and dandy?
    * Calls out from the other side of the cave.
    Something about a telepathic cat and fighting inner darkness and stuff.

Deleted
    heyo everypony!
    how goes?
    Howdy Goriq. Interweb problems in the raid so nothing much right now..

10+ Year Old Account
    It may have to do with dovashy's intervention but from what she told me. Isi vanquished what was controlling her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaeria View Post
    Even though it may have seemed Hawkeye's abilities were enhanced, you must remember that in that universe, people like Captain America and Thor and the Hulk and Iron Man exist - there's no reason to say that it wasn't right that Hawkeye could do what he could do, since it's not set in our universe - it has all the normal stuff, of course, but there's lots of sci-fi as well. Training and ability to that extent can exist in that universe - maybe not in ours, at least not to Hawkeye's ability level. But there are seriously skilled archers out there, and I'm pretty sure they would be capable of most of what Hawkeye did. Maybe not in a combat environment though - they're used to the peace and quiet of an archery range. Chances are, they wouldn't be able to function under the pressure like Hawkeye could. But he was a highly trained assassin - maybe if assassins and spies were trained in bows and arrows to the extent that some champions are, they could function like Hawkeye. But we don't use archery in combat anymore.

Also, there's no actual proof that you can't shoot an arrow at high speed from a high building like Hawkeye did - or rather, there's no proof that the wind speed should've prevented it. There might not have been strong wind speeds, anyway. You wouldn't know.

I hate when people try to nitpick at the smallest of things just so they can complain about something.
    My sister is a physics student in university and she didn't think there was anything severely wrong with Hawkeye's ability to shoot.
    The fact of the matter is, you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn at that altitude with a bow and arrow. Even sniper rifles, the most powerful guns in the world meant to drop targets ranging in miles, have to account for wind speeds. Low ground wind speeds at that. So if a tiny metal ball flying at 500-900 Meters per second (Ranging from 0-600 meters declining respectively), then how will a large shafted arrow with wings meant to catch wind moving at about 60 meters per second (that's a heavy bow) fired from high altitudes compare?

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    heyo everypony!
    how goes?
    Hello Goriq

10+ Year Old Account
    i am back from my first drawing session with the new tablet. it will take much time to use it properly

10+ Year Old Account
    * Sigh*

I don't want to go to work today. The longest shift of the week too. Not getting a day off this week because two cooks off for medical leave (one sick to the point of passing out every few minutes, one with medicine on his hands meaning he can't work around food) and I am starting to feel it.

Manager says he'll get me three days off next week, but I'll eat my Harry Potter collection if that actually happens.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2012-05-10 at 06:39 PM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    * Sigh*

I don't want to go to work today. The longest shift of the week too. Not getting a day off this week because two cooks off for medical leave (one sick to the point of passing out every few minutes, one with medicine on his hands meaning he can't work around food) and I am starting to feel it.

Manager says he'll get me three days off next week, but I'll my Harry Potter collection if that actually happens.
    I know how that is with managers.

Good luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    * sits down in front of Anders
    oh.. well.. you see... it didn't exactly went as planned... which is good because you know... uhm... Dova helped me... to cure the Hunger...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    * Sigh*

Manager says he'll get me three days off next week, but I'll my Harry Potter collection if that actually happens.
    I think you accidentally a word there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Well, I wasn't going to say anything =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    i am back from my first drawing session with the new tablet. it will take much time to use it properly
    was fun to watch,

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    hehe, I know that skyrim is overly bucking awesome.
    as well as the dbh questline.
    It just kinda bugged me that it ended like that. then again, I guess they can't make 200 hour storyarcs for every little bearass collecting quest in one game. ^^
    if they did we wouldnt have seen the game until 2014

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    The fact of the matter is, you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn at that altitude with a bow and arrow. Even sniper rifles, the most powerful guns in the world meant to drop targets ranging in miles, have to account for wind speeds. Low ground wind speeds at that. So if a tiny metal ball flying at 500-900 Meters per second (Ranging from 0-600 meters declining respectively), then how will a large shafted arrow with wings meant to catch wind moving at about 60 meters per second (that's a heavy bow) fired from high altitudes compare?
    You're complaining about arrow physics in a movie where a guy can fly by throwing his own hammer and holding onto it, flying with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Well, I wasn't going to say anything =P
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    I have no idea what you're talking about.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)