currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Was that a Magic deck?
    Yeah it was.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Who?
    I honestly don't know what to say to that. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    It's not common, but I always wondered why. I suppose with less cards in your deck, you have less options to go against multiple strategies. But then again, that's what sideboards are for.
    It depends on the deck, but normally it is because you don't want to see certain cards much. Aggro doesn't want 4 ofs of high costing cards. Control doesn't want too many creatures in it's hand (unless we are talking about cawblade) and some cards you don't want to see much because they are only for special cases. Valakut was a prime example of not running 4 ofs for everything, although it was close to it.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    The globe in season 2, episode 10, is that confirmed to be the same landmass and sea structure as Earth?
    I have no idea. INTERESTING THOUGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    Yeah it was.
    Ah, I didn't recognize any of the cards

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    It depends on the deck, but normally it is because you don't want to see certain cards much. Aggro doesn't want 4 ofs of high costing cards. Control doesn't want too many creatures in it's hand (unless we are talking about cawblade) and some cards you don't want to see much because they are only for special cases. Valakut was a prime example of not running 4 ofs for everything, although it was close to it.
    I modeled my goblin deck to be 4 of everything. It isn't, but it's close.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Most are from the latest expansion that came out the Friday before last.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

New stuff from the new block.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Since I don't think Chrysia say my ninja edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    I know characters, not the people who play the characters. Called Patrick Stewart by Captian Picard for years before I actually learned his name. Likewise, I know songs, not the people who sing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    I honestly don't know what to say to that. :P
    I know what to do about it.

Was that a Magic deck?
    Yes it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Once you get Tamiyo on the field, nothing goes to your graveyard. You can cycle them out. Granted, after the first cast, they'll be halved, instead of crazy powerful, but you can get a lot of angels quite quickly.
    You have to get here there though, but with it having 8 board wipes, 8 times for tapping down 2 creatures, 12 draw spells, and Temporal Mastery giving you extra time to build her up I would imagine it would be pretty simple to get her to her ultimate. If you do get her ultimate Thought Scour can become a mill strategy if you want to. The deck almost wants Venser's Journal for no handsize when you get to her ultimate and to help against R/W humans.

Most are from the latest expansion that came out the Friday before last.
    Ah

New stuff from the new block.
    That would be why

Since I don't think Chrysia say my ninja edit:
    Aaah, k. Still, Foo Fighters is one of the bigger bands. It'd be like not knowing if someone told you something was by The Beatles, only slightly less so. I don't think anything quite matches Beatlemania.

Almost all of those cards are from the new set. Here is the link to the deck so you can see what they do.

I modeled my goblin deck to be 4 of everything. It isn't, but it's close.
    Goblins are usually 4 of territory.

Who?
    the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best

Infracted
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-05-14 at 05:41 AM.

Yes it was.

You have to get here there though, but with it having 8 board wipes, 8 times for tapping down 2 creatures, 12 draw spells, and Temporal Mastery giving you extra time to build her up I would imagine it would be pretty simple to get her to her ultimate. If you do get her ultimate Thought Scour can become a mill strategy if you want to. The deck almost wants Venser's Journal for no handsize when you get to her ultimate and to help against R/W humans.
    I'm sure he doesn't have his deck ideal yet. It is a bit of an odd sideboard, but counter decks don't play well against each other, which makes the sideboard make slightly more sense. R/W Humans has a lot of synergy in Avacyn, lots of "damage now, and fast" type of plays. That deck would take time to really get to the hurting without a lot of well-timed miracles. I don't think R/W humans will dominate the top scenes, but it's a great speed play.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post

Bricks will be shat, I suppose.
    Its flesh gave him galactus-like powers
    That scene when they eat galactus is priceless
    pro-gun liberal

Goblins are usually 4 of territory.
    Works like shit in multiplayer.

Hey, look Voracious Dragon! I sacrifice all my goblins, and....hmm, oh, shit. 20 points of damage in one turn is fun, but nobody's dead and my board is clear. I'm done.

The negatives of playing casual, and your friends never end up playing one-on-one.

Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    Its flesh gave him galactus-like powers
    That scene when they eat galactus is priceless
    Wait what? o_O

Aaah, k. Still, Foo Fighters is one of the bigger bands. It'd be like not knowing if someone told you something was by The Beatles, only slightly less so. I don't think anything quite matches Beatlemania.
    I can't name a single song by the Beatles...so if you tell me it's by them, I'm inclinded to believe you. Beach Boys on the other hand...my god I wish I still had that CD.