10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Ah, I didn't recognize any of the cards
    New stuff from the new block.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since I don't think Chrysia say my ninja edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    I know characters, not the people who play the characters. Called Patrick Stewart by Captian Picard for years before I actually learned his name. Likewise, I know songs, not the people who sing them.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    I honestly don't know what to say to that. :P
    I know what to do about it.

Was that a Magic deck?
    Yes it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Once you get Tamiyo on the field, nothing goes to your graveyard. You can cycle them out. Granted, after the first cast, they'll be halved, instead of crazy powerful, but you can get a lot of angels quite quickly.
    You have to get here there though, but with it having 8 board wipes, 8 times for tapping down 2 creatures, 12 draw spells, and Temporal Mastery giving you extra time to build her up I would imagine it would be pretty simple to get her to her ultimate. If you do get her ultimate Thought Scour can become a mill strategy if you want to. The deck almost wants Venser's Journal for no handsize when you get to her ultimate and to help against R/W humans.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Most are from the latest expansion that came out the Friday before last.
    Ah

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    New stuff from the new block.
    That would be why

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Since I don't think Chrysia say my ninja edit:
    Aaah, k. Still, Foo Fighters is one of the bigger bands. It'd be like not knowing if someone told you something was by The Beatles, only slightly less so. I don't think anything quite matches Beatlemania.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Ah, I didn't recognize any of the cards
    Almost all of those cards are from the new set. Here is the link to the deck so you can see what they do.

I modeled my goblin deck to be 4 of everything. It isn't, but it's close.
    Goblins are usually 4 of territory.

Deleted
    Who?
    the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best

Infracted
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-05-14 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Yes it was.

You have to get here there though, but with it having 8 board wipes, 8 times for tapping down 2 creatures, 12 draw spells, and Temporal Mastery giving you extra time to build her up I would imagine it would be pretty simple to get her to her ultimate. If you do get her ultimate Thought Scour can become a mill strategy if you want to. The deck almost wants Venser's Journal for no handsize when you get to her ultimate and to help against R/W humans.
    I'm sure he doesn't have his deck ideal yet. It is a bit of an odd sideboard, but counter decks don't play well against each other, which makes the sideboard make slightly more sense. R/W Humans has a lot of synergy in Avacyn, lots of "damage now, and fast" type of plays. That deck would take time to really get to the hurting without a lot of well-timed miracles. I don't think R/W humans will dominate the top scenes, but it's a great speed play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post

Goblins are usually 4 of territory.
    Works like shit in multiplayer.

Hey, look Voracious Dragon! I sacrifice all my goblins, and....hmm, oh, shit. 20 points of damage in one turn is fun, but nobody's dead and my board is clear. I'm done.

The negatives of playing casual, and your friends never end up playing one-on-one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    Its flesh gave him galactus-like powers
    That scene when they eat galactus is priceless
    Wait what? o_O

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    Aaah, k. Still, Foo Fighters is one of the bigger bands. It'd be like not knowing if someone told you something was by The Beatles, only slightly less so. I don't think anything quite matches Beatlemania.
    I can't name a single song by the Beatles...so if you tell me it's by them, I'm inclinded to believe you. Beach Boys on the other hand...my god I wish I still had that CD.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Hey, look Voracious Dragon! I sacrifice all my goblins, and....hmm, oh, shit. 20 points of damage in one turn is fun, but nobody's dead and my board is clear. I'm done.

The negatives of playing casual, and your friends never end up playing one-on-one.
    Goblin decks are definitely 1v1 builds. Red can still do well in team play, though. Especially if you play Legacy. Chain spells can get real interesting real quick.

I'm sure he doesn't have his deck ideal yet. It is a bit of an odd sideboard, but counter decks don't play well against each other, which makes the sideboard make slightly more sense. R/W Humans has a lot of synergy in Avacyn, lots of "damage now, and fast" type of plays. That deck would take time to really get to the hurting without a lot of well-timed miracles. I don't think R/W humans will dominate the top scenes, but it's a great speed play.
    Oh for sure. R/W humans will definitely be a Tier 2 deck that will come out of nowhere sometimes and just wreck things. The stuff it got was rather surprising considering red humans only really came out in Avacyn. He knew it was his weakest match up so I imagine he saw it coming, guess he just felt he wouldn't go against them, but the first day he went 2-3 and then went 5-0 on Day 2 because he was lucky enough to not go against them anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh. Kinda in a foul mood, so I'll just leave it at "I gotta disagree with you there".

Sas:
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

I can't name a single song by the Beatles...so if you tell me it's by them, I'm inclinded to believe you. Beach Boys on the other hand...my god I wish I still had that CD.
    But you recognize The Beatles as a band. You still seemed confused when I mentioned the Fighters of Foo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goblin decks are definitely 1v1 builds. Red can still do well in team play, though. Especially if you play Legacy. Chain spells can get real interesting real quick.
    The Standard red/green deck is really fun, but it hinges off some really expensive cards. Flayer of the Hatebound and Rage Thrower. Undying is such a great mechanic though.

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Meh. Kinda in a foul mood, so I'll just leave it at "I gotta disagree with you there".

Sas:
    [video=youtube;crOZk88eCcg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crOZk88eCcg[/vido]
    I'm not saying I love The Beatles that much, but they exploded in popularity. I don't think a band is going to match that (relative) popularity any time soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Wait what? o_O
    Marvel made a comic a while back where their heroes were zombies.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

I wanted Voracious Dragon to be good, but devour is just a bad ability. It almost seems like it was created to make players think about what is bad and what is good. It just gets you 2 for 1'ed or higher every single time and it is not multiplayer friendly it all. The only decent devourer is Mycoloth because if it isn't killed quickly it gets out of hand.