Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    That male panda dance almost ruins them for me.

LMFAO is so god-awful.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Love the male dance, looks amazing.

Female dance..... oh lord no..... no that.... anything but.... that.......
    Once its heard it can never be unheard..........

Deleted
    He he, funny funny dances gogo flower power

Quote Originally Posted by Beasty View Post
    They are both godawful. Especially the female, I am worried what kind of playerbase is trying to attract here with their female pandaren.
    Cause no other dances are silly and/or are based on internet memes......

The dances are exactly as they should be: ridiculous. They always have been, and they always should be. Anyone complaining about it either doesn't quite get the purposes of the dances or is just bitching for the sake of bitching.
    ^^This
    Last edited by Bahska; 2012-05-09 at 06:33 AM.

Male dance is so WIN! Ahahaha it's awesome, soo chilax I love it I'm gonna dance all day long XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Deleted
    I may be wrong here, but imo most of the people that like these dances like them due to the fact that pandaren are way more fluid in movements then other races, therefore the motions seem nicer and more appealing. Also the amazing facial expressions (that other races lack) are also winning alot of the "votes" here. But when it comes to the actual "dance steps" I can't say they are that full of "win" imo, or atleast I was expecting something way more epic. But this is just my opinion and to each their own!
    Last edited by mmocad89a0a4d0; 2012-05-09 at 06:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Come on, let them have their fun, at least the pandaren actually look like they have fun while dancing. The facial expressions are so much bloody win

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    You mean like Britney Spears, or Justin Timberlake, or Alizee, or the Macarena ?

Wait ...
    To be fair, Staying Alive might pass as old

One more reason to hate Pandaren Males. As if being obese and horribly designed model (To me, anyway) wasn't enough for me to hate them; they get quite possibly the most annoying dance from 2011. Worse still that said dance was a terrible pop remake of a rave dance.

These dances are awesome, particularly the male pandaren. His facial expressions are priceless!

Deleted
    Caramel danse ! It's a great choice I love it.

When I saw the female dance, I was like...

But then I saw the male dance and was like...

The female dance is just horrible. The male one is funny, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    THATS IT IM QUITTING

no but really this is funny. gg blizz. first dance I'd like to see performed by 10 pandas simultaneously while lined up on top of stormwinds main gate

The female dance is so fitting
    LOVE IT!

Male dance is epic too ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Male dance was hilarious and badass, till I found out it was indeed shuffling....now the very very overrated song becomes even more overrated and will live as long as this game is still popular.

10+ Year Old Account
    to anyone complaining look on the bright side..they really couldn't have done worse than the male dranei.

Wow, so detailed and yet so utterly terrible and unfit.

It's just icing on the cake that they're based on some of the worst "songs" I've ever heard.

I'm quite pleased with how these came out
    Dances should be fun and these fit the bill- they look tremendously happy while groovin' about.

Finally Caramelldansen.