10+ Year Old Account

Shadow 4p bonus vs Heroic RoGS and Gloves of Liquid Smoke

Quick question:

I can get my 4 piece today because I got the Priest tier Gauntlets. However, I also got the Heroic Robe of Glowing Stone. Getting my 4piece bonus would also require having using my tier gloves over regular Gloves of Liquid Smoke.

Because getting my 4 piece would require having my 397 tier chest piece over the heroic robes, my question is, which is better to have?

A: 4pc bonus, 397 chest/gloves, no heroic robe or Gloves of Liquid Smoke
    B: No 4pc bonus, Heroic Robe and Gloves of Liquid smoke.

Which is better?
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

10+ Year Old Account
    4pc

It might not look like much, but if you execute the proper MS/MB rotation for the 4pc, then:

1. You will always open with orbs/Empowered Shadow

2. Your burst becomes awesome every ~2min (depending on Sfiend CD).

3. It feels awesome.

Note: Not particularly familiar with the numbers of it all, but I am fairly confident the 4pc is worth it. I would say go with it if only because you will never have a bad start to a fight where you are orb starved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's also been studies that are showing that plants release distress signals in the form of chemicals, such as when they're cut or broken, which other plants can react to.

That freshly mown lawn smell? That's tens of thousands of blades of grass screaming.

Deleted
    4P is a nice bonus I think.

4 set bonus is like 2-3k extre damage on patchwerk fight

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    It might be better to wear the heroic gear on Warmaster Blackthorn. Otherwise the tier gear is so much better it's not even funny. If you asked this question, I think you might not be doing the rotation right. Your DPS should jump to like 60-70k for 8 seconds every 90 seconds with the 4 piece set. That's a pretty big deal.
    www.mostlydead.enjin.com - We're recruiting!

Quote Originally Posted by lwalker8 View Post
    It might be better to wear the heroic gear on Warmaster Blackthorn. Otherwise the tier gear is so much better it's not even funny. If you asked this question, I think you might not be doing the rotation right. Your DPS should jump to like 60-70k for 8 seconds every 90 seconds with the 4 piece set. That's a pretty big deal.
    It is very much a big deal.. but it can take some practice to get used to especially figuring out the best way to implement the rotation into fights. So if you haven't seen much on it Byniri, you probably need to just work on it a little more.

Deleted
    The 4p set bonus is worth about 240 intellect, if I remember correctly. Unless you have to choose between two LFR tier pieces and two heroic non-set pieces, the choice should be quite clear.