Having trouble choosing tree

Hey all, I am doing the trial with friends and want to be a cleric healer, I am unsure which one I want to go into first.. I have been every healer in WoW, I guess paladin is my main but which is the most fun? I am sure they are all good all around at different things just having rough time choosing.

Not sure what would be "most fun". Too subjective. The soul trees are not really "talent tress" in the WOW sense. When you equip a soul tree you are equipping a class, and further combing multiple classes. Like Multi-Classing from other games.

Roughly speaking; Purifier soul tree is proactive healer archetype. This Discipline spec in WOW. Sentinel is a high throughput/direct healer like a EQ cleric or Holy Priest. Warden is a HOT/high efficiency healer similiar to a WOW Druid.

You can combine any of those 3 with each other; 44 Sent/10Ward/2Puri, 32/26/8, blahblah.

Or can viably pair with the cleric's offensive soul trees or the tanking soul tree.

It's really a flexible system.

http://dulfycleric.wordpress.com/guide-list/ <-- decent guides for newbies

I would recommend a Sentinel/Warden hybrid.
    Tank maintenance is very easy and it gets good emergency abilities at low level.
    Just don't spam your AoE heals very often or you'll go oom fairly quick.
    http://dulfycleric.wordpress.com/201...r-new-players/ is a good guide.

Thanks guys, just a hard choice for me lol.. I love all of them really for different reasons. I am still not sure.. what ones do you guys like most Personally? and any reasons or experience with them through raiding/PvP?

Sorry to be annoying I just want input before I choose

Well choices aren't permanent, you can have up to 6 specs on you at a time and respeccing is quite cheap so it isn't like you're locking yourself out of anything at this point.

I haven't done any raiding on my Cleric but from levelling it I found Sent/Warden to be very powerful and pretty hard to mess up, as long as you watch your mana on AoE. In a raiding environment though Sentinel/Justicar is one of the most flexible and powerful healing specs, it sort of does everything. It has a very high skillcap and a good Senticar can literally carry an entire raid.

I despise healing. That said, http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...x.EgkEItdqz.-6

Is pretty nice to have in a raid. Basically extends the tank's defensive CDs and it's dead simple to play. The throughput is awesome. But I guess it's pretty boring/traditional. You just spam Heal and toss off CDs.

As a tank, I spit on Wardens. FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

Deleted
    I have a cleric - and I have two healing specs - like another poster has said you can have up to six, so there's no need to panic - at the end of the day, it depends on who and what you're healing...

I'll use a warden-heavy mix for pvp, or warrior tanks that can do just fine with HOTs and the group as well. If I'm with a rogue tank or so, I'll probably go purifier (with some warden) just to shield him, and give him some more intensive healing.

Part of the game is having fun - experiment with what suits you. There's lots of different combinations you can have - sure, some are more effective than others but ultimately it's down to personal preference. Tinker - it won't bite.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...co.E00E0xbV.-6

Is like the "do-it-all' spec. Pretty much a workhorse. Can work for almost any group.

As I was leveling the people that started alts to level with me and others I saw at the lower levels seemed to prefer Purifier, then somewhere in mid-to-late-20's they seemed to prefer Warden. I asked and they said that due to it's shields it's the most effective at lower levels, especially when paired up with a bard(me). They also repeatedly said all healing Clerics have a place and are welcome in end-game PvP/PvE. So it's really a matter of preference, though at certain levels certain builds may be more effective.

My Cleric is only 21, but I am loving my Inq/Cab/Just build. AoE DPS, Tankiness with self healing and some instant emergency heals. Really takes the cake for leveling. In groups I ran Purifier/Sent Healer and it worked really really well.

I am currently doing a Purifier/sent build, only level 10 but I enjoy it thusfar.