Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

{SPOILER} CE unboxing theory

THIS IS A POSSIBLE SPOILER / THEORY AND IF YOU DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT PLEASE DON'T READ ANYTHING BELOW

So I was watching the CE unboxing video with the woman taking everything out and showcasing it. And I noticed something when she opened the art book.

The first thing you see is a "female" demon i'm only assuming it is Mephistos daughter. But if you look to the left there is a picture of a demon that seems to have a tail made out of BONE and quite a lot of bones sticking out. Could this possibly be a newer remodel of Mephisto? Granted Mephisto is described as a floating demon with a tail that forms from his spine. But I have this weird theory that this could possibly be him. I could be completely and utterly wrong and just ignorant in my theory. But it would be kind of cool if it was him.

I mean it is a page RIGHT next to his daughter's art.

EDIT: I would also like to point out the picture furthest to the left, is it that picture of Mephisto floating with his back to the ground? I can't quite make it out.
    Last edited by Rokthar; 2012-05-09 at 05:30 AM.

Warning: spoiler
    You can see her nail

Mephisto's Daughter is Lilith. Lilith is the mother of Andariel. Lilith is also the mother of the Nephalem (first humans)
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah I know about her and who she is and who her children are and who her lover is. I'm just saying either that Bone demon is a art concept of lilith or a different demon and I had this weird feeling it could be mephisto

Deleted
    I think you'll get a mount and a pet this time Look at achieves.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Mephisto's Daughter is Lilith. Lilith is the mother of Andariel. Lilith is also the mother of the Nephalem (first humans)
    Actually, no.

Andariel is one of the lesser evils; Lilith is the daughter of Mephisto indeed, who is one of the Prime Evils. Nephalem Also took quite a few generations to get to where we'd call them "humans" now. They were way more powerful at first, inheriting powers from their demon/angelic parentage, but that slimmed down over time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenkachii View Post
    Do..what? I'm completely confused as to what you're talking about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenkachii View Post
    It's D3 that's being discussed here, not MoP. Seems like you wandered into the wrong forum