Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Pandaren Monk tier 14

click here for the pandaren monk tier 14. Isn't that set just looking amazing? i mean, that with the new panda shuffle im satisfied. Not going to transmog this

I like the set for the most part but I don't know how I feel about the hat yet

10+ Year Old Account
    They should have just made it beads and lost the hat.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree. The hat is a lil off putting. I'm ok with it, But i'd prefer it without the hat. I'm going to make an Orc monk, and have a transmog set for a polearm to be based around an Orcish Blademaster. http://www.wowhead.com/item=25608 would look amazing on an orc with some prayer beads.
    Last edited by Auxis; 2012-05-09 at 02:49 PM.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

I actually like the hat. It's the beads that bug me a bit. They're not supposed to be that close to your neck. they're supposed to be a bit lower, like around or just below your heart. It's a necklace, not a choker.

And aside from the red colored version, I like the set.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like the set, eventhough I regret that they still just texture the chest pieces, and not put actual 3D object on it (the T13 warlock is also a good example of that).
    And I especially like the hat

Deleted
    Red version aside (which I hope is the Hard Mode one, so the other two are easier to collect ) I like it.

I'm guessing the chestpiece is not finished? The female one is much different.. I wonder if it's a play on the fact that usually female models are the ones with only the boobs covered, ah.

I actually like the hat but I hate how large the beads around the neck are. They should be downsized to a normal necklace. I haven't seen any piece of gear actually look like a necklace on a character so I feel this set is very unique but come on. It's okay for a unique idea to be subtle.

The beads around the neck seem to be part of the hat. (which is probably why they are so high on the neck)

Got to this conclusion by seeing the various races doing emotes in the model viewer Thread Creater provided.
    If the character shakes her head no, the beads will follow the chin.

So if you hate either the hat or the neck beads, then making helm invisible or transmog to get rid of both.
    Last edited by Hijiri; 2012-05-09 at 09:43 PM.

Following the link and seeing what the male pandaren looks like in the set, I have to say I do like the look of the set. The shoulder pads not being on the shoulders seems just like a script thing, but I do hope that shoulders fit nicely once they are physically attached to the character model. Currently on the beta the shoulder models for the leveling gear are a bit too small for some races and cuts in the model. I hope that for the bigger races (Pandaren, Draenai, Tauren, etc) they make the adjustments to make the gear fit properly.

It looks great on Pandaren and sort of bad on most other races
    I guess that was slightly intentional though :P

I think they should put the beads as part of the chest piece so that they are lower and so that they don't look ridiculous when the character turns their head.

Hat reminds me of Rayden off Mortal Combat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Go put some pants on.

Hat is awesome(Mortal Kombat RP time!)

I'm a sad panda that they decided to include identical beads from D3's Monk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was starting to worry when i saw it on the human models, It looks way better on the Pandaren

I like most of it. My issue is the chest piece and legs.
    It looks.. unsubstantial.
    I get it's monk garb, but the hat and shoulders are so chunky, then you have some cloth fit for a bikini top for the chest piece.

10+ Year Old Account
    can someone screenprint and post pandaren males in the set please? whatever java or flash or whatever i'm using must be out date as i can't and haven't been able to see anything since wowhead updated it's model viewer =\

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by terminaltrip421 View Post
    can someone screenprint and post pandaren males in the set please? whatever java or flash or whatever i'm using must be out date as i can't and haven't been able to see anything since wowhead updated it's model viewer =\
    http://www.mamytwink.com/articles/20...14-2-grand.jpg

Deleted
    mmm im not really amazed, there have been better designed tiers than this.

10+ Year Old Account
    thank you yorgl. unfortunately there still seems to be a complete lack of good looking male panda shoulders ...with the double decker heirlooms style actually being the only ones that seem somewhat fitting =\