Optimal Cooldown Usage in Heroic Dragon Soul

Hello there, fellow WoW hunters.

When (or under what conditions) do you use your Rapid Fire / CoTW / Blood Fury cooldowns for each Dragon Soul boss on heroic mode?

I'd go deeper about the question, but it's really quite simple. Been wondering how to optimize my own damage output by using cooldowns more cleverly, and I believe it's quite essential when going for ranks as I am.
    So what is optimal on boss-per-boss?

Views?

Considering your amazing gear, and the fact that you're only ranked on 2 relevant fights, I'd say cooldown usage isn't the first thing to optimize.

Just skimming through your ranking on Morchok 10man I could see sub-par uptime on Sniper training and Serpent sting dropping mid-fight and not coming back.

http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/...C3%ADnchester/

In case you're sincerely interested in improvement down to the smallest details, there's an 11 page discussion on EJ about it, along with countless threads in this forum.

Oh, and shame on you for not providing logs and armory to begin with. Now I had to go and stalk you - and as a result know way too much about your guild history, town of residence, and that your mom feeds you vitamin pills.
    Last edited by SomeCoolName; 2012-05-09 at 02:25 PM. Reason: typo

Wow.. Good job on the stalking, but I didn't ask for a Fix my DPS walkthrough (although it is much appreciated and something that I will look into. )

Still looking for input on the cooldown usage, though!

Psst, how the heck did you figure out what my main's name even is, I can't see my signature being visible..

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphoric View Post
    Wow.. Good job on the stalking, but I didn't ask for a Fix my DPS walkthrough (although it is much appreciated and something that I will look into. )

Still looking for input on the cooldown usage, though!

Psst, how the heck did you figure out what my main's name even is, I can't see my signature being visible..
    Its the internet.

Checking your profile gave him your signature, if you must know.