Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I blinked off the boat on Warmaster

I ran too far on Magmaw and sailed right off the edge into the lava (from the looks of this thread, we've all done that once)

I always used to screw with my raid leader by dropping consecrate on Saurfang in ICC at exactly the right time to wear off about half a second before adds spawned. Every once in a while, I missed.

Our disc priest likes to life grip people into interesting situations. He pulled me through an ice wall on Hagara once, and I somehow got turned around and started running the wrong way right into the next one

This one wasn't me, but it was pretty awesome. One of our tanks was on his warrior one night for Madness instead of the druid he usually plays. On the druid, his damage reduction cooldowns are bound to some mouse button or other. On the warrior, autorun is bound there. He got impale and instead of popping a cooldown, he just went skipping merrily into the maelstrom.
    Last edited by Liagala; 2012-05-09 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    I blinked off the boat on Warmaster
    Our 1st Heroic kill, I blinked off just as Goriona lands /facepalm the others demolished it in 9 man tho, GJ

MY favorite mistake this tier was when our beloved priest who is normally disc, goes shadow for H Yorsaj and at 5-10% decides to help our healers with a Divine Hymn or w.e healing CD is. Oops. Purple phase is out BOOM. lols

We accidently killed the corruption at spine while doing a barrel roll, the new corruption spawned beneath us and we all fell off him.

Feral Charge (cat) Ragnaros cause i wanted to 'pop some extra dps before i had to tank it', oops ._.
    Tanking Corruption on Madness HC, wanted to be the closest to it, so i walked off the cliff /facepalm.
    Our goblin Rogue rocket jumping off on Spine HC, he was a bit too early with moving from the roll.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

-Life gripped a tank as he was jumping platforms on madness, and that glitched it and made him fall down... of course we were 1 tanking it...
    -After a wipe on our first try at H Ultraxion, thunderstormed far far far away from him... it started the fight.....

Deleted
    Well, Ones on Magtheridon's Lair i came to put my pet(on my hunter) on agreesiv and pulled him, 6 people still outside one of the MT and 2 healers.
    I ones divined favor(the old spell that killed you and made a bubbel where mobs would not attack you) on a Main tank, ones as a mistake in karazan, and ones in a raid party where i was bored^^(still in karazan)
    Done other stupid shit but cant remember right now

10+ Year Old Account
    going right straight into blind dragons face (atremides) instead of left when he does his fire breath move -.-

I can't think of anything I've done (though I'm CERTAIN I've messed up, just nothing coming up in my head right now) but my friend definitely spectacularly (idiotically) wiped us on Magtheridon before we had ever killed him while mag was at I'd say 15-10%. He was a druid, he was tanking... and he... well. He managed to shift out of bear form and start casting a heal, dying within one second. The only reason I caught what happened was because I was targeting him. He fessed up to it, though, but seeing him do that was like "NO WHAT WHY DUDE WHAT THE FUCK."

I'm sure I've blown the raid up here or there somewhere, but I guess it wasn't spectacular enough to remember.

I've definitely gotten myself killed, but that's not 'spectacularly wiping the raid' since it's just the simple matter of not enough people to kill the boss. I've staggered off the platform on Magmaw because I was standing on a doodad and moving forward just one tiny bit caused me to 'fall' off the doodad, making my step longer than normal. I've forgotten to notice we were rolling DW and flew off just two weeks ago.

I used to have outrageous graphic lag in Vanilla because I had an HP Pavillion with a built in video card (lolz) and I would literally run slower than normal because my computer was registering everything at 1 or 2 FPS, so I couldn't kite dragons on Razorgore, had to stuff my face into walls on Vael (and god help me if I was targetted to be blown up) and Broodlord, took tons of flame aoes on the drakes in BWL because it took me FOREVER to sidestep back behind the walls just because it took my computer longer to realize that I was telling the game to do something, I would D/C as soon as adds spawned on Nef P3, I basically did no DPS on Chrommagus because I needed to make sure I stayed alive to tranq shot him, which meant I just sat behind the wall most of the time. Yeah. My guild must have really liked me to let me keep pulling that shit off without telling me to get a job so I could buy an actual computer and stop playing WoW on an Atari 2600.

Deleted
    the most frequent is probably when I ran two prot specs, one for aoe and one for single target and continously forgot to reenable Righteous fury.

Deleted
    On our first tries of raggy heroic, the 2nd phase adds were spawning, and i heroic leapt out of the group a bit too early placing one add miles away from the rest and alot closer to the group.. never again xD

Taunted the amalg when tring to pickup bloods on spine a few times, only caused a wipe once though.

I'm sure there are many others, but none that spring to mind right now xD

Casting Ice Block during Sindragosa's Ice Tomb phase and watching raid members hide behind me. Trololol
    If you love someone, you will focus your life on their happiness.

I've pulled Vael with Counterspell while buffing, and did a slice and dice pull in MC.

I once fat-fingered Hand of Protection on the tank when we were fighting Ignis.

At 3%. New swear words were invented that day.

Deleted
    Friend of mine had their holy paladin BoP the tank on Anub'arak heroic on 2% (50 attempts remaining), boss turns around and 1 shots people quite quickly when they're only on 5% hp ^^

That paladin was their Raid Leader and likes to point out people's mistakes :P

10+ Year Old Account
    i never make mistakes cause i am pretty much perfect

Didnt wipe, but was quite... fun

Rag 25H, I was in the middle of the room, there was another warlock on the right side
    We had 2 traps (one on the middle and other on the right)

Our GM back then usually called which trap was going to be used,

Me: Middle, right?
    Raid Leader: right

Result: we both counted down 3-2-1...

10+ Year Old Account
    When I used to play my Hunter I pet pulled Cho'gall a few times. Our Shaman and Mages fell off Blackhorns ship a load but my favourite mistake has to be when our Resto Druid took the last nuclear blast on our first Spine Kill, he was healing too much I guess.

I recently rolled a Hunter during the scroll of resurection, was doing heroic madness with guildies and accidently hit disengage instead of deterence. Needless to say instead of an impale i went flying off of the platform.
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    So many good times through mistakes.

My Resto Druid buddy once attempted HSpine in full feral gear because he was showing me the set and forgot to swap it back pre-pull.

On HBaleroc during progression my GM called for me to get closer to the Mage next to me pre-pull. I thought he said get closer to the boss and in a braindead moment I just walked far too close to the boss and pulled him.

Going back to HMagmaw a few weeks ago I decided to rocket jump into melee range, forgetting that there is no invisible barrier. Flew straight through him.

Also, SOOOOO MANY wasted Al'akir attempts because of his stupidly large hit box and accidental right clicks from everyone in the raid. After a week of that, our GM would instantly demote and withhold loot from anyone that didn't strafe with their backs turned to the boss pre-pull.

Taunting the amalgamation on spine instead of the slime that was next to him, just as he was about to go nuclear. That was fun.

Don't know how many times I have hit death grip on my DK while dpsing and getting smashed. I finally moved that damn keybind :P

Life gripping the main tank on my priest. Oh look, that boss is now cleaving the entire raid. Go me!