Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Our hunter hit disengage on spine, while he was still parachuting down

Deleted
    I've sprinted off the edge on Spine, had a bug where I couldn't attack anything so the tendon didn't go down. I've rocket jumped between platforms on deathwing.

Once I accidentally bubbled on patchwerk when I was tanking. Bai bai melee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really something I could help (excuses, I know...), but I made the mistake of raiding in the wake of a neighbourhood-wide powercut once, with everything still a little... unstable.

Went fine until we got to Putricide, at which point I DCd about forty times straight (my realid was like game of ping pong) and could do nothing to contribute to the kill but whine.

I remember when we were progressing on Chimeron our main tank (Warrior) had just race changed to a female blood elf. And he thought he was soo cool and was showing off his racial. Well needless to say it pulled and wiped us all. Funny shit, also remember once on council main tank started to countdown to pull but then stopped (dont remember why, someone was afk or something) and the boomkin got a little over zealous and pulled with treants.

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Scroll down is my main attack button. I just pulled.
    What is up with people and these weird key binding setups? Scroll down is for attack?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    disengaged off boat on heroic warmaster on our 1st kill lol

and fell off spine 3 times on plate 3 in heroic mode
    A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn't want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scoled for.

Hit the big red button on hm mimiron going for the feast Was the first pull of a guild tryout...

Using rocket jump on madness when changing plataforms, raid had to wipe a couple of times but i didnt care since the RL (DK) stole my helmet

*Auto-shot Vael*
    *Feign Death*

One time I was with my mage in a pug to kill Nefarian on BWD, I didnt want to wait for the elevator so I used Slow Fall on myself and needless to say when I ran off the edge I started falling WAY forward.. I was certainly gonna pull Onyxia when I landed.. I was so embarassed I left the group and Alt+F4 lol, so hopefully I didn't pull and no one died

And another time in another pug doing ICC achievements we were on the boat and the leader was explaining what to do, I was one of those who had to jump to the other boat, but I didnt know how to get the 'chute, so I spoke to an orc hoping he was the one that gave them but instead I started the fight lol, no wipes there, thank God and we got the 'chieve..

Those were my worst and most embarassing moments in WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    WoD is worse than leveling in Hellfire Peninsula in a PvP Server where your faction sucks.

I can't remember it exactly, but I once fell down inside Karazhan and landed behind the bookshelfs and got stuck...
    GL en guildies were laughing their butts off tho lol
    Got a few more, but this one was the funniest one

I lifegripped people through Thok. Maybeeeeee it was intentional

On Mythic Blackhand - In P1 I'm supposed to lifegrip the tank after he gets knocked to the edge of the room. Instead I gripped him right into the range group a seocnd early, and watched sheepishly as everyone went flying in different directions.

I heroic leaped away from Durumu and pulled him accidently from the aoe.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

Deleted
    Dropping off the edge at Xhul'horac with the Fel Surge debuff.

Naxx 25 man Just reinstalled bartender Screwed up something in the bindings and managed to get 2 skills bound at the same button. Some overlapping bug thing.

Managed to Death grip Anub and wipe the group. Laughs where had. Not really but i lol'd

10+ Year Old Account
    When you trick people into standing in the defile with them thinking it gives them a hate buff.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Dropping off the edge at Xhul'horac with the Fel Surge debuff.
    I did that last night...I felt shame.

Every single boss like Kolgarn, Magmaw, etc (the ones that are fixed in place at the edge of platform), I have managed to at some point walk clear off the edge. Sometimes its right at the start of learning the fight... more often though it's some time once the boss is on farm.

As my group's MT, the raid wipes that ensue tend to... irk raid members. Good thing my RL fails more often then I do!

Edit: Managed in an alt run to pull BRF Gruul during trash with Barrage.... twice.
    Last edited by Largehorn; 2015-10-20 at 08:30 PM.

PUG telling DK to grip adds on soc...
    DK grips all the ghosts in :/