Question Sim/building games

Any new games worth playing?

I used to play Sim city/earth/ants, civilization, age of empires back in the day. So it's been a while.

Thanks for your recommendations!

I've been going to steam for a really good selection of them

http://store.steampowered.com/genre/Simulation/

sadly the genre really isn't all that much in demand as much anymore and EA owns the rights to all Sim games now and they would probably rather make PGA tour 2012 or yet another Madden game then use that on SIM games. Even if they did, it would get distributed by Origin and I'm still boycotting that.

10+ Year Old Account
    It may be a while off but there will be a new Simcity released next year with a new engine. Therefore, you won't get half the shitty lag you got even whilst playing on your own, like you did in Simcity 4. Also, due to the new engine, there will be a massive improvement in the 3d structures and some graphics.

Also, instead of building your city off tax dollars, you will have to harvest some resources like currency (don't know whether this replaces cash entirely). However, this then says that because these resources are finite, if you solely rely on one for your economy, your economy will collapse - so you need to balance import/export of resource.

Things like traffic and people and pollution will be obvious without you having to zoom right in/out like in previous versions. Also, you will run into economic troubles.

However, the best of all - You can have non-linear curved roads.

Whilst it's a way off, I'm still kinda excited for it
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

That new Simcity is a major focus for EA too, more than SWTOR. I believe Simcity is in their top5 priorities right now.