Thread: Spellflash

15+ Year Old Account

Spellflash

Hi,

is anyone using this addon? if yes, did anyone manage it to work?
    I install it, even install the warrior module, check the settings, horray, nothing much to change.

so I tried it out, and that's what I get.
    - it only flashes anything at all, if I'm in combat. Ok, I could live with that, not a big deal.
    - it only flashes some spells, by far not all. some spells like mortal strike remain with the "default blizzard flash".
    - if a spell flashes, does it ALL THE TIME. like 2-3 times per second, at least. like every button it does flash, turns into a disco ball. it only stops when you a) leave combat or b) use the spell, so it is on CD.

what am I doing wrong? I use dominos and rActionButtonStyler, does one of those (maybe rABS) impact the functionality of spellflash (havent't tried it yet, tbh...)

any help appreciated.
    thanks,
    xeb

Deleted
    sorry i can't help u with that addon specifically, but i'd say throw the addon away and use a much better "spell is ready" addon - "Power Auras" or "Weak Auras" (my fav) xD

try the addon OmniCC and set the finish effect to "Shine"

make sure "the minimum duraction to display a finish effect" is set to 2 seconds else it will flash everything when you enter the global cooldown

Deleted
    I have spell flash and I dont have this problemt tbh and I dont know what to do about it, its a great addon imo but sad it doesnt run smoothly for u! :S