Thread: Closed Beta FoS

Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

Closed Beta FoS

Originally Posted by Blizzard
    In celebration of a successful beta test, all players who were invited to participate in the Diablo III closed beta will receive the commemorative Feat of Strength, "One of the Chosen." For eligible players, this feat will appear automatically in the Feat of Strength list after logging in for the first time as well as unlock a unique sigil that can be used on character banners.

In order to be eligible for "One of the Chosen," you must have had a Diablo III closed beta license attached to your Battle.net account (it isn't necessary to have downloaded or logged into the beta itself). Please note that players who participated only in the Open Beta Weekend, but were not invited to the closed beta, will not receive this Feat of Strength.

Thank you once again to all of our beta participants. We look forward to seeing you in Sanctuary!
    Yay!

So the person who didn't even download his closed beta will get a FoS when he starts playing. But me, who participated in the open beta, and thus did provide Blizzard with information they wanted, doesn't get anything :/

Normally I don't care about such things, but this sucks... I'm fine with it again if they change it so only closed beta members that at least got to Tristram get a FoS.

Link to original thread with the blue post: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4888689240
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2012-05-09 at 04:31 PM.

Nice, unique snowflake power for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Blizzard has already prepared their anti-flaming response. We just gotta wait until a lot more people complain about it.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

because apparently "testing" (read - playing game months early with no feedback for most) wasn't enough of a reward :P

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    That sucks..... so everybody lucky enoguh to get in gets a free feat of strength too. And all the others who didn't get to play get nothing.

I would have much rather it been those that had gotten "Overachiever" which was open to all players.

Either way I'll still get it. It just seems unfair for those that played during the stress test that actually spent that weekend going for overachiever.

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda1337 View Post
    Nice, unique snowflake power for me!
    and so it has begun

You have got to be kidding me .. lol

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Europe got almost no keys too. Achievmentmongers unite.

Deleted
    And the grave for Diablo 3 just keeps getting deeper and deeper...

Quote Originally Posted by Daraiki View Post
    And the grave for Diablo 3 just keeps getting deeper and deeper...
    Yes, because a meaningless achievement means the game is going to SUCK!

Deleted
    I happy since I got in. People that are complaining should try more since there were dozens of websites in the EU that gave away 500+keys. If you tried hard enough you would have been able to get a key.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    I've played the beta, the game is going to SUCK by my standards...

Quote Originally Posted by Arschmade View Post
    HAHA, no one was that stupid to do Achievements in the Beta. How retarded are you? Achievements in Blizzard-Games are a Joke. They are mostly not challenging at all. Why the fuck are there achievments for picking up X amout of gold? etc..
    I have done no Achivement in the Beta, only these I couldn't dodge, like PickUp X Gold or Level CharY to 13.
    I'm pretty far from being retarded. My point was at least the opportunity to get the "FoS" would have been available to everyone.

Oh and for the record I know several people that did it multiple times, just because. Now whether you agree with that is completely irrelevant, but the point is some people do it. Even if you don't see the merit in it.

You should also not speak for others. As I said I get it either way, my concern was for others who didn't have a chance.
    Last edited by Riptide; 2012-05-09 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    You forget a sigil.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bibje View Post
    I happy since I got in. People that are complaining should try more since there were dozens of websites in the EU that gave away 500+keys. If you tried hard enough you would have been able to get a key.
    There are plenty of people who tried very hard to get access and didn't get it.