Stormwind City LF 1 or 2 Builders

Hey,

Our stormwind city project is currently a 2man project (for about 15 months or so now) and we are looking for 1 or 2 additional minecraft friends who want to help expand and finish up SW.

You will be required to install a custom client (read .minecraft) as it includes our mods and texture pack. (otherwise you cannot join the server) (This means that if you play minecraft regulary you will have to switch between your and this project's .minecraft as desired. It's not a lot of work but just want to point it out

Secondly, the point of our project is to portray SW as realistic as possible on a similar scale as the game. (that means we don't scale enormous just to be able to add detail and end up feeling like a mice in a giant's world..).

Lastly, if you are serious about joining up, you'll need to be able to adapt to the style we are using and continue from there.. (and to be able to accept criticism, in turn we are always open for new ideas or changes to established works if it's for the better)

If you are interested, plz contact me here (pm) or email: admin@mediansoft.net for further details This is not a daily job.. but if you can only join the server once on a blue moon it's not going to work out

Still looking for one more

I didn't want to add a picture or vid to my original post as it might have been seen as advertisement... but as I had two people asking me for "any pictures" I'll link to the latest vid on tube:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=grafSKIOC00

That's a tad older by now (we finished a big part of the keep itself lately, interiour as exteriour)... but it should at least give you an idea