Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

A chicago best buy store got robs

I know......i know is "just another robbery" but what so funny is that a company that sell electronic with SHI!@y surveillance camera

Chicago best buy get robs by ramming the garage door
    Stolen apple product and gps
    Crummy surveillance equipment
    everything else..............priceless!

http://consumerist.com/2012/05/dozen...-best-buy.html

Probably would get more comments if anyone could understand a word of what you were trying to say, such as if you made even one coherent sentence.

On the story, it seems they were either partially ex employees, or at least knew the inside of the best buy. Hope they get caught!

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    bad TYPO!

Anyway................a company like BEST BUY with a crummy surveillance is so funny............maybe former ceo brian dunn should add this to his "todo list" next to stop cheat and deceiving customer and everything else that is so wrong with this company!

is a todo list something you do when you are not in kansas anymore?

Also if this best buy has R.O.B.'s I want one, they look so cool, I really want to play with power.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Retail theft in general is hard to stop. I worked at Circuit City for more than 7 years until we closed and witnessed, fell victim to, and stopped many many thefts. There are people that plan these things and wait for the most opportune times. At one point, we were hit by a group of 3 people that were hitting stores all along the East Coast of the US, they had devices to remove Security boxes and were smart about when they did it and where in the store. They were able to steal 15 Nintendo DS game consoles, 20+ Flash/Thumb Drives, among other items totaling over $5,000 in under 15 minutes.

So, to respond to your jabs at Best Buy, it happens, to every retail company, and more often than you know, just not always like this. And most of the time, you don't even know until you pull inventory on items.