Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Take that yeh haters!

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW isn't dying, that shits been dead since the Lich King died. Anyway I feel bad for the 10.2 Millionz subs who are being suckered into this game. WoW is now like new Adam Sandler movies that come out.

(in case you didn't know they're cheap sleazy and suck ass)
    Last edited by MFDangerDOOM; 2012-05-09 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Forgot important information

I'm fascinated that people still care either way.

Like the game? Play it.

Don't like the game? Don't play it.... and then run to the forums and tell everyone that what they enjoy is wrong/stupid

Morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tietoso View Post
    highly doubt you are educated on addictions.
    Doubt all you like, but I am and that's just that. I highly doubt that you are someone worthy to pass judgment on my knowledge, and that's just that as well . The word Addiction is something people throw around as lightheartedly as depression and "stressed out" and whatnot. The real deal > someone just lacking the willpower to stop playing a pc/video game.

Have a nice day.

Deleted
    Just skimmed over the 1st 4-5 pages of this thread, and I found it strange that ppl were, in a nutshell, putting down haters of WoW, even though I didn't notice any 'haters'.

This whole 'fanboy' thing is absolutely childish IMO. If someone questions the integrity of WoW in any way, they are 'lynched' by these blinkered fans of the game.

I started WoW mid TBC and was blown away, right from my Taurens 1st ever run up to Thunder Bluff and beyond, fantastic gaming experience I won't forget. I unsubbed to play SWToR but will come back for MoP. At the end of the day, they're just video games, thats all. It's ok to like and play other games.

Peace

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    The real deal > someone just lacking the willpower
    I could say the same about your addictions and we could go round in circles all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelyorc View Post
    Never understood people who saw the AP as a "trick"...I'm really concerned about our school systems...seriously....these kids just are not ready for RL.
    Clearly the Annual Pass is a trick...Blizzard devised it has a way to piss off the people wishing WoW would die a painful, miserable death. I think those people who are wishing for WoW to die because they no longer like the game, might need to take a look in the mirror and ask themselves "Why so mad Bro ?!?" I get that people are unhappy with the direction that WoW has went in, but it's not like Blizzard screwed people over to get their. Wishing nothing but death and destruction on them just seems odd.

I do think Blizzard did count on getting people hyped up and dropped the AP at Blizzcon to capitalize on the hype. If I based a guess off these forums, I'd say maybe 10-15% regret getting the AP. I don't know that it's because of the money per se, but they just realized that they made a Hype buy and now that the Hype has wore off, they wanted to quit and they feel silly. Of course, no one wants to admit they bouhgt out of impulse without thinking, that would require them to admit they weren't gods. And everyone on the internet is a super smart god-like being.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amethystlyn View Post
    I'm kind of sad. I was hoping for a subscriber loss. Why, you ask? Because there are still more trolls and haters in my game and I wish for them to go away. They be hatin, but they still payin.
    Haven't really seen any in game lately. Only time I see them is on these forums ranting about why they quit.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeggy View Post
    Just skimmed over the 1st 4-5 pages of this thread, and I found it strange that ppl were, in a nutshell, putting down haters of WoW, even though I didn't notice any 'haters'.

This whole 'fanboy' thing is absolutely childish IMO. If someone questions the integrity of WoW in any way, they are 'lynched' by these blinkered fans of the game.

I started WoW mid TBC and was blown away, right from my Taurens 1st ever run up to Thunder Bluff and beyond, fantastic gaming experience I won't forget. I unsubbed to play SWToR but will come back for MoP. At the end of the day, they're just video games, thats all. It's ok to like and play other games.

Peace
    I sometimes wonder if it is gang mentality of 'us' and 'them' if you are not part of the group think with the same ideology and zealotry then you are 'them'. And from the pages of this topic I have red the WoW zealots hate 'them' a lot....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelyorc View Post
    Never understood people who saw the AP as a "trick"...I'm really concerned about our school systems...seriously....these kids just are not ready for RL.
    I'll admit there's a good chance this is the fault of how our educators behave. With their "if we can't win then we're going to make your victory so meaningless it feels like a loss" attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    You do realize there are intermediary positions between "like" and "do not like" ? I like a certain aspect of the game. I can't find this aspect anywhere else. I dislike nearly everything else in the game and can easily say I'm not enjoying the game as whole, although I remain subbed for a particular element I enjoy. I can also say without a doubt what I believe is making WoW a poor quality game destined to attract an audiance as large as possible without having any character progression, differenciation left anywhere, let alone difficulty.. Content is meant to be consumed rather than played and discovered, and I believe this is unhealthy for gaming. Atm, everything proposed by the game is easy as fuck - the only challenges are the challenges created by the players themselves, be it top level PvE races or arena tournies.
    Don't get me wrong because I believe easy content should exist, but having nothing else than easy content is akin to hello kitty online, not the game I grew to love in the past, and certainly not Blizzard.

I have many issues, no doubt about that, but this ain't one, thank you.
    There's challenge to be had where challenge is meant to be had. Progression raiding and competitive PVP. I could go stand inside the ER doing nothing but perhaps putting bandaids on people and say "This is so easy, there's no challenge to being a doctor/nurse!"...that wouldn't make it true.

The game wasn't more challenging before, anyone saying that boss mechanics were harder or that pvp was harder back in the days need to look back and maybe even read about old bosses. Time consuming? Yes. Bugged? Yes. Few quality-of-life features? Yes indeed. Back then an epic mount and one or 2 pieces of epic gear was considered the height of progression and pro. Today, full Heroic gear set, 100% Heroic drops/heroic titles and the highest PVP titles and elite gear/highest rating is what counts.

Yeah, I have inside information, namely 2 brothers that were with this game from the start, clearing everything in raid content from MC/Onyxia's Lair up to Firelands of Cata.

Saying that the game is too easy and then not excell in the areas where it's challenging, ain't very productive.

Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    Do you ever get tired of being wrong? Its like the guy that predicted the end of the world 3 different times =/
    Whether I am wrong or right doesn't matter. All that matters is Diablo 3.

5 days, 8 hours, 21 minutes and 15 seconds.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    Watching Haters Writhe in Agony, it is a very good day.
    Amazing isnt it?
    Miranda Rights: Miranda has the right to a decent man to help her raise her baby.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good to hear, for the record I am one AP holder who doesn't regret it and would have been subscribed anyway, I also manage to play other games as well. I'm sure many AP holders feel the same so the unfair argument is kind of silly. (besides the fact that regret or not, they still paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    I could say the same about your addictions and we could go round in circles all day.
    My addictions?

I said I've experienced it and seen it first hand, not that I've HAD addictions ;d.

As I said, the real deal (real addictions with people really hurting) > people just throwing the word around because it sounds dramatic and as a way to place the blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Made me smile a bit. Let me reassure you the game is easy as pie.
    Let me reassure you that I play this game, and it's not. But then I count myself to the somewhat skilled playerbase, and I don't look for challenge where it's not supposed to be found, such as in leveling, 5-man dungeons and casual pvp/LFR. If I want challenge from leveling and 5-mans, then GW2 caters to that. Although after 25 hours in that game it was pretty much routine as far as what to do and when goes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    Whether I am wrong or right doesn't matter. All that matters is Diablo 3.

5 days, 8 hours, 21 minutes and 15 seconds.
    And then Tera, then GW2, then Secret World, then Titan, then EQ3. Don't you ever get tired of seeing WoW killers fail?

10+ Year Old Account
    Every time I hear the screams of subscription losses and how it's all ending, I put this on in a loop and play it for half an hour, laughing at the doomsayers.

Now, with some measure of stability achieved, I think I'll go back and watch it again for kicks, maybe even followed by the Trollface Song.

#FlightIsImportant

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    There's challenge to be had where challenge is meant to be had. Progression raiding and competitive PVP. I could go stand inside the ER doing nothing but perhaps putting bandaids on people and say "This is so easy, there's no challenge to being a doctor/nurse!"...that wouldn't make it true.

The game wasn't more challenging before, anyone saying that boss mechanics were harder or that pvp was harder back in the days need to look back and maybe even read about old bosses. Time consuming? Yes. Bugged? Yes. Few quality-of-life features? Yes indeed. Back then an epic mount and one or 2 pieces of epic gear was considered the height of progression and pro. Today, full Heroic gear set, 100% Heroic drops/heroic titles and the highest PVP titles and elite gear/highest rating is what counts.

Yeah, I have inside information, namely 2 brothers that were with this game from the start, clearing everything in raid content from MC/Onyxia's Lair up to Firelands of Cata.

Saying that the game is too easy and then not excell in the areas where it's challenging, ain't very productive.
    Do you really not understand this viewpoint hurr? Do you really think these things?! Dude my head hurts now. lol nvm, your talkin bout mounts and shit you clearly have no idea. Is it too hard to understand that Cataclysm's end game has been pretty terrible, and that for a lot of the playerbase like Minoelol don't give a shit about "Heroic" gear and high ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    And then Tera, then GW2, then Secret World, then Titan, then EQ3. Don't you ever get tired of seeing WoW killers fail?
    I never said anything would kill WoW.

5 days, 8 hours, 13 minutes and 11 seconds.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!