leveling trinkets

would it be wise to find a trinket other than will of unbinding, even if its heroic, because sense it takes time to stack, i dont see myself chaining mobs that often while questing

Deleted
    for leveling, the best trinkets are either on use trinkets, or trinkets that don't proc a stat. both should have passive mainstat.

so i'd suggest CotC and VPLC. both of these trinkets will by definition not have wasted procs, because their proc doesn't have a duration that likely lasts longer than the fight length.

Trinkets that proc a start are actually REALLY good for leveling, they are up most of the time you are in combat and while you fly to next quest mob the cooldown is ticking down.

But I do agree with the idea of CoTC VPLC being really good for leveling.
    Last edited by Volitar; 2012-05-09 at 11:25 PM.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Trinkets that proc a start are actually REALLY good for leveling, they are up most of the time you are in combat and while you fly to next quest mob the cooldown is ticking down.

But I do agree with the idea of CoTC VPLC being really good for leveling.
    WoU takes longer to stack than most mobs live, and easily falls of while moving from one mob to another, especially if they're pretty far from each other. IotCM trinket is unreliable. it either procs at the start (in which case the mob dies fast), or it procs near the end, when the mob is as good as dead. it might last for more than 1 mob, but, the ICD is crappily long. in addition, rating stats devalue massively while leveling, while a trinket that procs pure damage actually scales to some extent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    and while you fly to next quest mob
    Nono, it's ride for MoP

CotC and VPLC are both good choices. Rune of Zeth would also be a strong choice since it's on-use effect is extremely powerful and on a short cooldown.

As a side note, give that flying will not be possible while leveling in MoP, I'd strongly recommend a pvp trinket if you play on a pvp realm.

Quote Originally Posted by littleking View Post
    would it be wise to find a trinket other than will of unbinding, even if its heroic, because sense it takes time to stack, i dont see myself chaining mobs that often while questing
    You can keep the stacks up pretty easy while leveling/grinding, just get something to help you track the buff. The way I quest is generally go kill every mob in sight, if nothing else for the extra XP. But I'll probably be leveling in full cataclysmic gear anyways because I'm on a PvP server.

I wouldn't worry about it all that much, honestly. Level 85-86 mobs are going to be tuned for people in quest greens out of Twilight Highlands, and by 87, you'll be replacing all your shiny purples with a whole new set of quest greens.

elemental shaman....as im killing one im casting n moving to the next...990 static int works for me.