Did you participate in the "Diableard" contest?

I grew my beard out for about 2-3 weeks. Once the scruff started getting way too itchy I cut that bad boy off. Plus, i couldn't keep going to work looking like a cave man.

Um, yeah. Sure. I also participated in Novembeard.

Coincidentally, I've also had a beard for years.

Deleted
    I did actually... had a few strong inches on there too, but I shaved it down back in December. Whatever happened to that contest?

10+ Year Old Account
    i participated indirectly. i started growing my beard around october but i did not know the diableard contest existed till it was abandond after they delayed the release.

but as my beard grows really slowly (normaly i shave once a month without looking like a caveman) i am now at a length of around 6 cm. as a student i think this is the best time to test how i look like with a beard ... so this is the reason for my thick viking beard. i am waiting till i can use all of my beard to make a braid or something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did, also Mo-vember. But i dont suite facial hair so i shaved after about 2 weeks

I shave under 5 times a year...whenever my girlfriend bitches or I see my son's face get red from me being scratchy after I play with him for a few minutes. Never heard of the contest, though

---------- Post added 2012-05-09 at 09:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sharde View Post
    i participated indirectly. i started growing my beard around october but i did not know the diableard contest existed till it was abandond after they delayed the release.

but as my beard grows really slowly (normaly i shave once a month without looking like a caveman) i am now at a length of around 6 cm. as a student i think this is the best time to test how i look like with a beard ... so this is the reason for my thick viking beard. i am waiting till i can use all of my beard to make a braid or something like that.
    Stay strong, my friend. Let that beast grow!

I was at a wedding last weekend and met this dude that looked straight up like a Viking and I must say it was the most epic thing I've ever seen. Funny thing is the guy was soooo nice and all the kids flocked to him, one of those. But I was still super jealous of the look he had goin on
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskmourne View Post
    Um, yeah. Sure. I also participated in Novembeard.

Coincidentally, I've also had a beard for years.
    Ditto. People are like "OMIGAWD IM GUNNA GROW A BEARD!" and my beard just looks at them and goes "pff, amateurs..."
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

wtb link to this stuff, dunno how ive missed it. what's the goal of the contest again? im missing the connection between beards and d3 -_-

I wasn't a part of it but I generally always have a short beard, never completely clean it off, but I will trim it back once a month or so when it starts deciding it wants to invade my mouth.

Deleted
    How could i miss the competition....goddamnit.

Deleted
    I started but quickly realised it was going to be more annoying than I thought for two reasons :
    1) I've got very flaky skin and that in combination with a thick beard makes it annoying to get rid of
    2) Unlike the hair on top of my head my beard was.... ginger. It stood out too much and people at work just kept staring at it :s

I think I had it growing for about 3 months.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dahmer View Post
    I started but quickly realised it was going to be more annoying than I thought for two reasons :
    1) I've got very flaky skin and that in combination with a thick beard makes it annoying to get rid of
    2) Unlike the hair on top of my head my beard was.... ginger. It stood out too much and people at work just kept staring at it :s

I think I had it growing for about 3 months.
    I have the same issue. My facial hair is distinctly lighter than the hair on my head, so I can't really roll with it, otherwise I look like a fucking weirdo.

Which sort of angers me, as the shit grows like crazy and I'd love to have a well-trimmed beard. But it ain't in the cards I guess.

Deleted
    I most certainly did, got 2 entries "published" too. Then again I didn't grow it for D3, been there for years, going on 6-7 inches atm.
    You can find the Diableard galleries on Diablos Facebookpage; http://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=157102206640

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    whenever I attempt to grow a beard it just looks like someone has put glue on my face and I've been rolling around in pubic hair. All patchy and wirey and stuff.