Razer Naga left mouse button barely working

So I've had my Razer naga for a while now and it's been fine, however recently the left mouse button has been playing up and it barely works. It needs to be pushed quite hard on the tip of the mouse button or it won't work. I have trouble targetings things in raid because I can barely press it in, double clicking is almost impossible to open a program from my desktop and I just end up dragging the icon.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it covered under warranty still? If it is get it replaced under the MFG. If it isn't buy a new one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaithex View Post
    Is it covered under warranty still? If it is get it replaced under the MFG. If it isn't buy a new one.
    I think the naga has a year of RMA warranty. I sent mine back for something similar and they gave me no problems.

Unfortunately it is no longer covered by warranty.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a known build issue; there's a little plastic "prong" on the click buttons that pushes the actual switch, and it's not very thick, so it can wear down a gap in the middle, leading the the issue you're facing. There's a guide on how you can fix it in video form here. I had the same issue with mine, a little dab of hot glue and some shaving down and I've been good to go for about 6 months.

Yeah mine did the same thing, so i have since sworn off by Razer products as the keyboard i bought is also by them and doesn't work properly. I found a video on youtube that guided me through taking the mouse apart to check the problem and how to fix it and haven't had much of a problem since.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did what he said in the video with my naga,works perfectly,i've swore to razer ever since my steelseries gear fell apart back in 08.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is it that Computer threads seem to get necroed the most? I don't understand-- he wasn't even looking for help with the issue. How in the world was this stumbled upon to the point where he felt compelled to reply?

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, but I'm puttin da lock on it!
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab