How are HPala's looking in beta?

Any input on how Holy is looking in beta so far? I'm trying to decide which one of my healer toons I should level for MoP. (PvE)(HPala/RDruid/RSham)

I just played one in beta last night and while we keep a lot of spells from cata it seems more fun in mop. The sacred shield hot is nice. I was trying a monk because I want to main a healing in mop but after playing pally Im thinking I may go that route. This is all with out trying the lvl 90 talents either.

Deleted
    It's realy realy cool.

AOE healing is awesome with light of dawn losing its positional requirement, even holy shock does splash heal now if used acordingly (see daybreak new proc), and holy radiance transfering some healing to the beacon target.

Single target healing is powerfull but more fun now since you have 5 max holy power and you can use sacred shield (if specced).

Heck and we havent even tried tier 90 spells that add an extra something fun to do, at least 2 of them sound awesome

Mana Longevity is too soon to judge since all leveling instances are realy way too easy to heal, but that goes towards all healers so far.

About damage/soloing, holy shock hits realy well, but denounce is somewhat weak still, but its better than before aswell.

I have been having fun with it but we really have lost the "burst healing" aspect (because JoTP seems to be gone and we are without the extra haste from judging) but it is beta and things can change.

Also some things are bugged like I can't seem to get a holy shock crit but I really really do like the talent "Unbreakable Spirit" and feel like it may be the go to talent for Holy spec (basically gives it a 5 min CD for LoH if you are actively spending holy power which you should be)
    Last edited by meroko; 2012-05-14 at 06:14 PM.