Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ...
    Im gonna be honest, as much as i would love for a release date as soon as possible, i actually dont want the game to release inbetween 15th july - 12th august...im on my vacation then and wouldnt be able to play at launch, nor get the 3 day headstart (which i dont really care that much about.)

Hope i can get my brain to peace on the beaches and not think about gw2 all day long.

Just try not to imagine a dragon coming out of the water.

Hopefully you don't get a world-first meeting of Bubbles

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Copying what I put in the one thread

I wouldn't get your hopes too high.
    You can't steal my hope Delias!
    Damn that article/FB posting has made my hopes soar. /happycigdance

I just want a release date so I know when to play my vacation :<. I have two weeks saved up!

Quote Originally Posted by Cervani View Post
    I just want a release date so I know when to play my vacation :<. I have two weeks saved up!
    Now THAT is a gamer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    Do not tell a teenage bieber girl she won't meet her idol any time soon.
    cuz' dem tables will be flying through the room.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Silly Daffkeeks, haven't you learned that you can't just talk about tossing tables? You need to do it to prove your point!

You remember that picture of the jerseys that said 6/28/12 in the AN office? Obviously that isn't the release date, but what if that is the date that they announce the release date? Just a thought to throw in there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    You remember that picture of the jerseys that said 6/28/12 in the AN office? Obviously that isn't the release date, but what if that is the date that they announce the release date? Just a thought to throw in there.
    Or maybe it's the date when they announce the date they announce the release date?

Dateception!

Deleted
    Third quarter is good, might get win 7 for free from school and just save up for some extra ram. I think my graphics should be enough since I can play star wars on high now. But if GW2 is like many other games newly released there's the hidden need for more than 4gb ram to make it playable.

Guessing it will be closer to christmas for release than not =) However, I've settled for the wait for this game now. It can take as long as it wants as long as it's released optimized and smooth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Third quarter is good, might get win 7 for free from school and just save up for some extra ram. I think my graphics should be enough since I can play star wars on high now. But if GW2 is like many other games newly released there's the hidden need for more than 4gb ram to make it playable.

Guessing it will be closer to christmas for release than not =) However, I've settled for the wait for this game now. It can take as long as it wants as long as it's released optimized and smooth.
    In SWTOR you need so much RAM because of memory leaks because the game was bad programmed. My SWTOR experience improved as soon as I put the game on SSD and put my pagefile on my SSD, with only 4 GB RAM. Keep in mind I was using RAID0 before, and still run Windows 7 on RAID0. Your loading screens would also improve a lot due to SSD. RAM is cheaper though, 8 GB should only set you back about 50 USD.

Deleted
    summer vacation between 15 june - 21 august.... i want a august release!