10+ Year Old Account

A little Addon Question.

I've been looking around on Google for an Addon that displays a timer of an ability/item used on your character. So far, nothing I've found has been the answer, so I will try my best to explain what I'm looking for and see if any of you guys know.

I use an ability (lets say Focus Fire for this example), is there an Addon that shows a "count down" of how long that buff is on my character with out having to look at the top right corner of my screen? Not like CoolDown Timers or OmniCC that shows how long until its off CD, but how long the buff lasts on me.

Thank you for the help in advance.
    Time is the greatest teacher, but unfortunately, it ends up killing all of its students.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe try out PowerAuras?

Fortexorcist has always been my favorite addon for tracking that sort of thing. A custom buff bar addon like Raven will also work very well but expect to put a lot more time into configuring it than forte.

Deleted
    Back when I played WoW, I used my beloved CT Mod with CT Buff Mod (only this mod, but there are more included). Pretty nice, can take some minutes to configure to your needs, but it was awesome!

http://www.ctmod.net/downloads/

Download CT Core then CT Buff Mod. Not only it shows how much of your cooldown is left, but it also shows your buffs in a neat way (if you configure it well).

Other than that, dunno, use Power Auras addon maybe? It can show things like flashing icons in the middle of the screen, you can configure them ofc. For example make one to show up during Focus Fire, so you know when it's up and you'll notice when it ends.

If you don't like the way Fortexorcist looks and works, CT buff mod is there for you, as it was for me!

P.S. CT Mod is one of the oldest addon-packs in WoW as far as I know, it's updated from time to time, could be on a more regular basis, but still.
    Last edited by mmoc3e55f2d980; 2012-05-10 at 03:29 AM.

I'd recommend Power Auras for this.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator