Page 1 of 3
LastLast

A Little Cash Flow from Bg's!!!!

BG's should award a little gold for each win and loss. Everything in PVE rewards gold. Show us some love Blizzard!

Loot bodies, they have money.

Deleted
    You can a decent amount of money from honor, too. Buy enchanting stuff, make enchants or whatever, buy justice points and go buy 80lv gems (atleast on my server they sell for 100-200g /piece). Just takes a little effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    10g 82s per win would be sufficient

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckhead View Post
    BG's should award a little gold for each win and loss. Everything in PVE rewards gold. Show us some love Blizzard!
    The last thing Blizzard needs to do is encourage botting.

Just loot bodies, man. CTA BGs, I can get 30s-2g per corpse, and if you're carrying your Darkmoon thing, you can AH the collectables for even more cash - I can usually get 30-100g per during Darkmoon weeks, and about 5-10g per in the off-weeks.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

I buy Brutal gladiator mutilators for 105 honor. They vendor for 16 g each. 608 g if you are honor caped just by vendoring stuff. You just have to wait 2 hrs before you can vendor them.

Deleted
    There already is a little cash flow from honor, it is not much but there definately is one. You can turn in the honor at the honor trade goods for gems, enchants mats or ore. If you're an enchanter you can also change it into justice points and disenchant the items bought from that. Giving gold on wins or losses is not a good way at all. The amount of people botting honor for the gear is already high, no need to add something that will stimulate botting even more.

With professions you can easily make gold aswell. Most professions only require little effort to make gold, if you google you can easily find a dozen of guides telling you how to utilise them.

TLDR: No, if random bgs gave gold it would only attract more bots.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    There are plenty of options in-game to earn currency. If you choose not to take advantage of those, then you will be eternally poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckhead View Post
    by essences with honor

15+ Year Old Account
    Buy wands at 700 honor
    Disenchant
    ?????
    200g profit
    Chaotic Serenity - US Frostmourne Alliance 13/13 Mythic

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah should get some money for a win like in lfg. also should get a small amount of xp per kill in random bgs and world pvp kills.
    Everyone is guilty.

What happens if Pinocchio says : "My nose will grow"...?

Deleted
    Transfer HP to JP and sell the 378 bracers, they still sell for 500-1000g each, takes about 3 hours of 50% w/l to get one. Not too bad if you are just doing it to have fun.
    Decent gold income for something that isn't related to farming or the AH.

---------- Post added 2012-05-21 at 02:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Asher13 View Post
    I buy Brutal gladiator mutilators for 105 honor. They vendor for 16 g each. 608 g if you are honor caped just by vendoring stuff. You just have to wait 2 hrs before you can vendor them.
    This is probably the most inefficient way to make gold for farming bgs. It was only good pre 4.2. Takes about 2300 honor for the 378 bracers that sell for what I mentioned above.
    Last edited by mmocd786cabdc9; 2012-05-21 at 01:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People still care about gold? That stuff has been useless for years.

They may as well give you gold every time you log in. Gold has not mattered since BC. Then again, not much has.
    I like sandwiches

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedleyazg View Post
    Loot bodies, they have money.
    Looting should have no place in PvP imo. BGs should reward gold in some other way or not reward at all.

Random idea
    You get silver as much as you get honor in the end. Winning with 500 honor will give you 5g.

Quote Originally Posted by Kejinx View Post
    Transfer HP to JP and sell the 378 bracers, they still sell for 500-1000g each, takes about 3 hours of 50% w/l to get one. Not too bad if you are just doing it to have fun.
    Decent gold income for something that isn't related to farming or the AH.

---------- Post added 2012-05-21 at 02:08 AM ----------

This is probably the most inefficient way to make gold for farming bgs. It was only good pre 4.2. Takes about 2300 honor for the 378 bracers that sell for what I mentioned above.

the fuck?

i see people spamming trade selling them for 300-500g on my server :/

PVEer's hate doing daily's just as much as PVPer's.
    Hi Sephurik

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    People still care about gold? That stuff has been useless for years.

They may as well give you gold every time you log in. Gold has not mattered since BC. Then again, not much has.

black market AH says hi...

PvP has like a 2 gold repair bill per BG. Why do you need gold? You also only gem 1-2 pieces of gear for each slot, whereas PvE players have more that they need to spend gold on (large repair bills, contantly gemming/enchanting new gear, flasks, potions, food).

Raiding doesn't get you gold. Stop complaining and go vendor Brutal weapons.

Deleted
    You can just buy Chanting mats from honor.
    Doesn't give enough in my opinion, so I do agree: some gold from wins would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    PvP has like a 2 gold repair bill per BG. Why do you need gold? You also only gem 1-2 pieces of gear for each slot, whereas PvE players have more that they need to spend gold on (large repair bills, contantly gemming/enchanting new gear, flasks, potions, food).

Raiding doesn't get you gold. Stop complaining and go vendor Brutal weapons.
    Yeah, like we don't need money to buy enchants and gems, and if I remember correctly we also "get" new gear.