Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Diablo 3 Cinamatic screenshots leaked ***HUUUUGE SPOILERS***

****************MASSIVE SPOILERS****************

http://www.diablofans.com/news/1199-...en-blue-posts/

i'm already pissed at myself for looking at those screenshots earlier. normally i don't care about spoilers but this is Diablo, i should have waited to find out this bombshell as I was playing the game. curse my curiosity =(

Deleted
    nothing special, except screenies that looked like the moments from "Wrath" movie
    untill I saw last 2 screenshots =S

Quote Originally Posted by Dispirit View Post
    i'm already pissed at myself for looking at those screenshots earlier. normally i don't care about spoilers but this is Diablo, i should have waited to find out this bombshell as I was playing the game. curse my curiosity =(
    I already figured out this stuff with Diablo and Leah ( curse you and your awesome diablo artwork. ) at Blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    what i saw just confirmed what i already predicted. still wish i didn look at those. i couldn resist.

No... nooo... nooooooooo!!!

Must leave before I click what I mustn't click!
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Deleted
    Deckard Cain is being voiced by Ralof?!

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I'll resist the temptation... however strong it is. >_>
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I wish I didn't click on that...Couldn't resist :S

Huge spoiler for those interested. If you are not even curious about a spoilder for the love of GOD do not click this.

That shot of Leah with the bald guy with the torch, that is Tyrael in mortal form.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

I am actually NOT gonna click that link. BAM. done. said it. not clicking it. I won't have my D3 experience ruined. PEACE OUT BITCHES! <3

Tbh, I've just read about D1/D2 storyline in some depth and I kinda saw this coming as did many others who theorized this for a long time now.

i didnt understand them so but im also very new to diablo i look them but was kinda lost

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    DECKARD CAIN IS BLACK ?!?!?!!!!!! Or at least that's my only explanation since I have no idea who that guy in the scene with leah is.

Phew, i couldn't resist to click the thread, but i'll resist that link!

Spoiler ?, dont joke - probably everyone with half of brain after all those commercials already expect that whats on last 2 ss...

i was joking i have no clue about those spoilers

Deleted
    Had a look, expected an exaggeration, flicked through the first 8 or 9 images and thought as expected a total exaggeration, looked at the last 3 and thought oh.....

Even if you're not a Diablo fan if you're going to buy the game don't look, in this case it's like someone telling you the twist to the 6th sense just before you watch it.

The biggest spoiler for me is that Leah is being voiced by Jennifer Hale

I looked but i don't get it.. unless i do?

Is it related to the Blizzcon 2011 poster? If so then it was pretty obvious.