Thread: MoP Legendary?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I am going to guess it will be something that Monks can use. Possibly an agi weapon that will also work for healing, possibly also available for enhance shaman too???

It will be hunter/feral/monk dps/tank staff or polearm

Quote Originally Posted by Theronus View Post
    In MoP they're introducing class-specific quest rewards that could easily be adjusted for a tank legendary questline. There, now everyone's happy.

They could but they wont.

Quote Originally Posted by mackenzie View Post
    That's quite the statement with 3 generations of sparkle ponies available.
    Did you just compare a purchasable mount that anyone can instantly get with a legendary?

Quote Originally Posted by noralya View Post
    For who? Druids? Druids have had equal number f legendaries, if not more, than rogues so, yeah...

The only class that's lacking legendaries are hunter.
    some1 didnt do sunwell.
    might be some time ago but there drops a legendary bow from the last boss there.

Legendary tank trinket ... anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Cereyeth View Post
    Did you just compare a purchasable mount that anyone can instantly get with a legendary?
    Do you really consider Dragonwrath a legendary? What makes it legendary? Orange text? Hell fucking healers in my guild even have their own at this point, and we're 10man.
    Last edited by GrieverXIII; 2012-05-10 at 05:27 PM.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DungeonMaster View Post
    Legendary tank trinket ... anyone?
    They wont do trinkets, as they are no visible

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iDot View Post
    What type of weapon could they make for tanks as a legendary that wont make one tank preferred over the other? Remeber... the tanking classes are: Warrior/Druid/Paladin/Death Knight/Monk.

1h weapon? Nope.
    2h weapon? Nope.
    Shield? Nope.

That's how it would be unbalanced. Unless they did what other people have said. Making one legendary quest give out multiple options of items I doubt it will ever happen.

HOWEVER

I could see a feral druid/monk *DPS* staff being made.
    And this is not how the rogue daggers worked? All legendaries are overpowered, because they make the ones that can use it better than other classes.

I could easily see a bow and something for monks in the xpac, that would make the most sense.

Quote Originally Posted by xlord View Post
    some1 didnt do sunwell.
    might be some time ago but there drops a legendary bow from the last boss there.
    For min/maxing purpose. That bow was better as a Rogue stat stick than a Hunter's main weapon after the steady shot scaling change (aka when most of the very few bows that actually dropped during TBC dropped.)
    Last edited by GrieverXIII; 2012-05-10 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    Enhancement shammys would disagree.
    Shammies have had plenty of legendaries. Mace from ulduar and staff from FL come to mind. Spec doesnt preclude you from receiving them.

Enhancement shammies aren't a class. Shammies have had Val'anyr and Dragonwrath.

If you wanna do it spec by spec, Sub rogues were as 'entitled' to a legendary than enhancement, as they'd never had one.
    Aparently you didn't pvp much during BC because glaives were GODLY for sub pvp.

i think it might be a set of Legendary Fists for the monks and enhancement shamans

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowtank DM View Post
    i think it might be a set of Legendary Fists for the monks and enhancement shamans

HAHA if you make them fists they will be viable for combat rogues that would be funny but one reason people believe it will be agi staff for ferals/monks ... it would be aswome if it is fist weapons just for the QQQQQQ on the pvp forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Warmage View Post
    It will be hunter/feral/monk dps/tank staff or polearm
    Why would the make a hunter staff when they are removing melee weapons to hunters ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Aparently you didn't pvp much during BC because glaives were GODLY for sub pvp.
    As legendaries are not obtaines through pvp, I feel safe disregarding that ^^

Anyway, deleted my post for some reason, as I was saying, hunters are the only class that only had one legendary (and DKs, but they were late to the party so eh).

Also, people seem to have a hard time differentiating class/spec.

As legendaries are not obtaines through pvp, I feel safe disregarding that ^^

Anyway, deleted my post for some reason, as I was saying, hunters are the only class that only had one legendary (and DKs, but they were late to the party so eh).

Also, people seem to have a hard time differentiating class/spec.
    DK's can also get glaves

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowtank DM View Post
    Why would the make a hunter staff when they are removing melee weapons to hunters ?
    He prolly don't play a hunter and isn't up to date with changes to the class. Give the guy a break.

Making a staff that can be transformed (curved) into a bow Benediction/Anathema style could be an option tough if they wanted to allow more than a few specs on a single legendary item (something they mentioned not too long after fangs came out if i remember).

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    They might do a monk legendary later on the in the expansion but Im expecting it to be an agility dps weapon, that can be used by Ferals / hunters / mabye monks / and enhance shammies.

Now as for a tank legendary that wont happen, period. Melee's have had way too many legendaries, not to mention they dont do legendaries by spec they do them by class. So if you look at it, theres no way warriors etc would get yet another legendary thrown at them.

Hunters cant use staffs anymore so the only hope for a hunter weapon is a legendary ranged weapon. I would love it if its a gun over a bow just for the drama of making people "HAVE" to race change to dwarf.