Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Why is there still blood elf hate...2, almost three expansions later?

Why do people consider Blood elfs gay? Is it because of the city, because it just isn't reds and blacks splashed all over the place? Or is it the way they stand...or there hair, or...like some fools like to complain about there emotes?

What's up with all the hate and saying there "Homos" and such?
    I don't see how a generated image could be gay, I don't understand it...I mean people act like such little children when it comes to this race using terms as "gay" and such things that they say?
    I like blood elfs, I like forsaken, I like tauren, I like orcs, I like goblins, I like space goats...Fuck I like every race (Not gnomes...sorry but no...JUST NO!)

I mean there was hate on Night elf males..only just like blood elfs awhile back, probably still is! I don't know why...Everyone seems to like the females, because of how they look...again its a generated image -.-

So explain it..I just wanna know, why is there hate?
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

Mainly because blizzard put a lot of love when they made them... other races looks horribles...

Deleted
    Not really seen any. There were some jokes when they first came out as they were a bit camp but not much since.

ive asked this same questiont to multple people. most tell me its cuz they look too "alliancy" which i get but people who dont like them, just dont play them. BE however are my favorite race so i just roll my eyes at the hate. people play whichver class they want

Deleted
    They look extremely feminine ''queer'' (smooth skin, face), night elf males were picked on due to the sheer uglyness of their model.

Because you're a stupid elf in my damned orcish Horde.

Edit: Really, we could just go with you're a stupid elf. That's usually enough reason to hate elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsprotect View Post
    They look extremely feminine ''queer'' (smooth skin, face), night elf males were picked on due to the sheer uglyness of their model.
    So looking healthy and not a hot mess is bad?

LIFE

people tend to hate stuff that's prettier than them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Willias View Post
    Because you're a stupid elf in my damned orcish Horde.

Edit: Really, we could just go with you're a stupid elf. That's usually enough reason to hate elves.
    And here is the ignorant mother Beeper,Bas**** I've been waiting for!
    Nice comment...if thats really your comment you should leaave

LIFE

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    Why do people consider Blood elfs gay? Is it because of the city, because it just isn't reds and blacks splashed all over the place? Or is it the way they stand...or there hair, or...like some fools like to complain about there emotes?

What's up with all the hate and saying there "Homos" and such?
    I don't see how a generated image could be gay, I don't understand it...I mean people act like such little children when it comes to this race using terms as "gay" and such things that they say?
    I like blood elfs, I like forsaken, I like tauren, I like orcs, I like goblins, I like space goats...Fuck I like every race (Not gnomes...sorry but no...JUST NO!)

I mean there was hate on Night elf males..only just like blood elfs awhile back, probably still is! I don't know why...Everyone seems to like the females, because of how they look...again its a generated image -.-

So explain it..I just wanna know, why is there hate?

You're on the internet and you're asking why complete strangers refer to (something) as gay?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsprotect View Post
    So give then dirt smeared on there face, ripped close,floppy ears and, ripped ears

fungus on there face, and that would look normal to you good sir?

LIFE

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnomes have gotten their fair share of hate since the launch... and you think Blood elfs have it bad?
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsby View Post
    You're on the internet and you're asking why complete strangers refer to (something) as gay?
    is there some sort of problem? People are people, act the same as you would to your friends in life this is community...be honest, be nice, be understanding be human! I mean people try to act "hard" over the internet when there is no one to impress..no reason to be a douche.

---------- Post added 2012-05-11 at 02:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Gnomes have gotten their fair share of hate since the launch... and you think Blood elfs have it bad?
    Gnomes are small, have the most annoying voice, ugly faces besides 1 or 2..3?, no real lore or place in warcraft history (that I know the knowledge of)

---------- Post added 2012-05-11 at 02:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Onemanwolfpack View Post
    They have very feminine characteristics, that's why
    Being clean is feminine?

Hate to see you in real life...

LIFE

To the internet, everything and everyone is gay in some way. But have you heard the Blood Elf joke emotes? I'm not saying Blood Elves are supposed to be gay, but I think even Blizzard recognizes the jokes being played on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpyhooves View Post
    Wow people will really argue about anything on the internet.

Whats next?
    Pepsi vs Holy Pally which would win?
    Apple Mac vs Justin Bieber?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnstoppableFlame View Post
    To the internet, everything and everyone is gay in some way. But have you heard the Blood Elf joke emotes? I'm not saying Blood Elves are supposed to be gay, but I think even Blizzard recognizes the jokes being played on them.
    Don't like the emotes? Don't use them

there all pretty much pop-culture references!

LIFE

And here is the ignorant mother Beeper,Bas**** I've been waiting for!
    Nice comment...if thats really your comment you should leaave

To be fair, some of us merely hate elves because we can. Much like I hated halflings and druids in EverQuest because I could. Consider it a bit of roleplay.

Nothing wrong really with Blood Elves, just a bit annoying that the Horde's player population skyrocketed once an Alliance-looking "pretty race" was given to the Horde. Many of the Horde races don't look that bad, but players refused to play something that didn't look fairly human I guess. It's only annoying because there are SO MANY blood elves, and they really don't look like a "horde race". Tauren, Orcs, Trolls and Goblins all stand out as looking like Horde characters. Undead don't really look like Alliance or Horde, Blood Elves look like a race that would fit in well on the Alliance side (even if lore-wise it makes some sense for them to be allied with the Horde).

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    is there some sort of problem? People are people, act the same as you would to your friends in life this is community...be honest, be nice, be understanding be human! I mean people try to act "hard" over the internet when there is no one to impress..no reason to be a douche.
    There isn't any problem but that didn't stop you from finding one in order to call me names (or the other posters in this thread). I was just expressing surprise that you don't understand that the internet has MANY people to use anonymity as a tool to be rude, sort of what you're doing right now when people try to give you an answer for your query.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because they are feminine and tend to be "pretty", even the males. Hell there's several joke quests in the game where male blood elves are confused for women.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    Its because of the chaneling animation. Standing on their tippytoes flipping their hands in the air.

Because they still spin and you can still see their eyebrows through a helmet.