Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    show me an R1 that uses interrupt bar..lol.
    Not really sure what you're trying to play at but virtually every rank 1 player I know either uses interrupt bar of stopwatches. Honestly cannot think of a single good player that doesn't use either of those 2 "tools".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Not really sure what you're trying to play at but virtually every rank 1 player I know either uses interrupt bar of stopwatches. Honestly cannot think of a single good player that doesn't use either of those 2 "tools".
    stopwatch isnt an addon. not the one they use anyways - its a timer built into wow.

i dont know any i that use Ibar [and i know a fair number despite not being at that level myself] you might..

i don't doubt there's some out there, i do doubt that 'most' of them use it..because they don't.
    Last edited by Lulbalance; 2012-05-10 at 09:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    I agree with this. I never played with neither of those addons either. I don't even get how people can stand GladiatorloSA.
    Supose thats why i won't be getting over 2k rating. I absolutely love Gladioriosa and i wouldn't be able to know whats happening without it :S. There are just some things i don't really see by the visual at all. For example Lichborne, i never, NEVER saw that on the visual. Although BGs is too much.

Deleted
    stopwatch isnt an addon. not the one they use anyways - its a timer built into wow.

i dont know any i that use Ibar [and i know a fair number despite not being at that level myself] you might..

i don't doubt there's some out there, i do doubt that 'most' of them use it..because they don't.
    If you go on AJ and look at streams I can assure you more than half of the people you look at will have IB enabled. Or more, even. At least the ones with proper viewers and playing at good ratings. It's a pointless argument anyway but yeah, I know the stop watch is inbuilt, I mean to say "or" not "of" there - but it's basically the same thing when you get used to it, the only upside (or downside if you plan on going to a tourney) with IB is that you can add throwdown, HoJ, repent and all that kind of shit to be ready for it case you want to meld or SWD or something.

Either way and to reply to the question in the OP, it's not just the fact they're not allowed in tournaments - they're just not needed really, and I guess PvPers generally care less about the appearance of their UI in general than PvErs do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because addons are not an "I WIN" button, so not mandatory.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

The only thing i can't fake without an addon is a warrior pummel makes such a small sound. Barely able to here pummel at times. Rogue kick has a really easy to see visual effect and the sound is kind of unique. Paladins is really easy to see, just started playing with my sound on so can confirm the volume of rebuke. Deathknights is easy to see. Spell lock and Counterspell make really obvious sounds and have a unique visual effect. I think, I got most interupts but blanket silences. P.S the warrior interupt is really hard to see, blends in with their attacks.

---------- Post added 2012-05-11 at 07:13 AM ----------

Theres a giant skull(looks kind of like a lich) over the deathknight when it's used.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    If you go on AJ and look at streams I can assure you more than half of the people you look at will have IB enabled. Or more, even. At least the ones with proper viewers and playing at good ratings. It's a pointless argument anyway but yeah, I know the stop watch is inbuilt, I mean to say "or" not "of" there - but it's basically the same thing when you get used to it, the only upside (or downside if you plan on going to a tourney) with IB is that you can add throwdown, HoJ, repent and all that kind of shit to be ready for it case you want to meld or SWD or something.

Either way and to reply to the question in the OP, it's not just the fact they're not allowed in tournaments - they're just not needed really, and I guess PvPers generally care less about the appearance of their UI in general than PvErs do.
    fair enough..

anyways - i think its also a sense of pride in playing natural. like you're THAT aware of whats going on around you because alot of them are THAT aware.

fair enough..

anyways - i think its also a sense of pride in playing natural. like you're THAT aware of whats going on around you because alot of them are THAT aware.
    sometimes it's just not possible to see interrupts in the heat of battle though with all the other spell effects going on

interrupt bar is just a must in any sort of competitive pvp these days since there are so many interrupts in the game now