Holy Paladins ??

Hey me and my 2 mates in our 3v3 team always have trouble with holy paladins. We actually see them impossible to kill unless they are low-geared...

if its low health it goes bubble and heals itself to full health... otherwise he uses lay on hands which also brings him to full health.

And before we are there he maybe goes bubble again??

We are feral druid - sub rogue - frost mage

any tips please on how to kill them?

Deleted
    LoH can't be used in arena so I'm not sure if you're being serious, but anyway...

Depending on the other teams setup, you can:

- CC the dps and force the Paladin's bubble
    - Switch on the dps
    - Switch back to the Paladin for a kill

or

- CC the Paladin
    - Go crazy on the weaker dps (who has less defensive CDs etc)

(This is what I would do anyway, please correct me if atall wrong...)

Quote Originally Posted by Ortheus View Post
    LoH can't be used in arena so I'm not sure if you're being serious, but anyway...
    sry my friends said so i didnt rly know ;-)

Its almost always best to cc the hpally and kill a team mate. Hpallys dont have any HoTs or bubbles and are very CD reliant. Just work through his CDs and kill his teamates

Quote Originally Posted by Baharroth View Post
    Hey me and my 2 mates in our 3v3 team always have trouble with holy paladins. We actually see them impossible to kill unless they are low-geared...

if its low health it goes bubble and heals itself to full health... otherwise he uses lay on hands which also brings him to full health.

And before we are there he maybe goes bubble again??

We are feral druid - sub rogue - frost mage

any tips please on how to kill them?
    Only Ret paladins can use LoH in arena. *trollface*

If you want to play triple dps, rather play ret/rogue/hunter or ret/dk/rogue.

Only tunnel shaman and druid healers with your comp. In lower ratings you can kill priests too, but when you face good thug cleaves, RMPs and jungle cleaves, that know how to peel, you won't be able to kill the priest.

Versus paladins you can force bubble in the opener and quickly switch targets to keep pressure up. Once bubble is down, you keep your kill target dispelled (HoS) and control paladin + the other dps. Paladins have one undispellable bubble (you have neither priest nor warrior) for themselves and one dispellable phyiscal bubble for themselves or one team mate.

Deleted
    Triple DPS and all 3 top PvP specs and you still struggle?

You should know that unless you got a priest, don't bother going for burst on hpala first or when he/she has bubble up. You can force a bubble through CC, after expired, you can swap to the hpala if you feel confident but hpalas excel when they know how to use their cooldowns vs burst since they have some of the strongest healing cds in the game, particularly guardian.

Deleted
    Dont know if this is just a troll post or not
    since you're saying you cant kill a healer playing tripple dps...
    and you mention the pally using layonhands....

ANYWAY
    The obvious tact in my opinion would be:

-mage open in stealth for tripplestealth...
    -Rogue saps one dps, mage polys another dps (note that the rogues garrote has to land at the same time as poly)
    -open on the holydin with garrote (rogue) into kidney (rogue)
    -all three just nuke the pally in this opener (gar silence + full kidney with 3 dps on him
    then there is no other way for him to either bubble or trinket )
    -btw dont use any cds in this opener, rlly not needed, its tripple dps...
    -after this trinket or bubble or both used.. switch to a dps and cc the pally

-for the cc on pally i would do this tact :

case 1 : he used bubble to survive your opener
    -> reCC the dpsers, dont try to get them down at this point, just clone/poly/gouge/disarm....
    -> poly paladin whn bubble ends and switch to a dps(he either sits it because you just switched or trinkets because hes scared )
    -> Repoly or blanket cs
    ->clone pally (trinket should be here if not in the poly)
    -> full blind pally (if you still didnt kill a dps in this cc chain thn folow it with vanish/resap poly deep cs clone...
    there is just sooooo much cc you have for him its retarded

case 2 : he trinket the kidney
    -> poly the paladin and switch to a dps (again.. prolly not trinket here cause you just switched)
    -> clone (clone is the only ingame cc that cant be broken with bubble, so this will be a full clone)
    -> whn clone ends pally has to bubble because at this point he should HAVE to get heals out..
    -> smokebomb around the dps you're nuking with a kidney or deep on him and a ring around the smoke..
    (well i guess if the dps is smart enough to stand right next to the pally thn this might all go to sht )

GG

now obviously i didnt mention everythng you have to do, all three players
    have to play their part and controll offtargets etc...
    but i just dont see many situations where this can go wrong...
    if the dpsers are both one of these classes ret/mage/rogue thn you might have a small problem
    all other cases its gg

lots of people think the only viable tripple Ds has to include a ret
    not true
    the cc feral/rog/mage has is far superior to dk/ret/rog and even hunt/ret/rog
    the downside is ofc no WOGs.. thats why its important to push as much control as you can

Gosh what a long post, whats wrong with me

The hardest part of starting out in arena is timing cc's and knowing other the other players abilities. Once you get that down, its all about knowing what to do ahead of time and adapting when your plan starts to fail.