Deleted

Preparing for MOP

How will you be preparing for MOP? to try and get realm first prof achies?

and how are you going about making gold with professions in mop?

10+ Year Old Account
    Collecting hypnotic dust and embersilk cloth to make embersilk bags. Everyone will be buying bags for their new Pandas

Quote Originally Posted by Arida View Post
    Collecting hypnotic dust and embersilk cloth to make embersilk bags. Everyone will be buying bags for their new Pandas

^ also you can start with making a banker alt and collecting everything and anything used to level trade skills ... there will be a giant boom in the amount of people leveling and because of that people will wanna level profs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Divineknight13 View Post
    ^ also you can start with making a banker alt and collecting everything and anything used to level trade skills ... there will be a giant boom in the amount of people leveling and because of that people will wanna level profs
    thats a rather good point, low level mats will go up in price... will be great for the economy's.

not so great for new players imo

Quote Originally Posted by Arida View Post
    You are on the right path.... People tend to equip alts with netherweave bags, so i think those will sell a lot during the beginning of MoP. But of course embersilk bags will sell as well, but i rather save the embersilk and sell as raw stacks for people skill tailoring.
    And tailors should get new bags to sell with the new MoP cloth.

Stood in the Fire skidmarksteve's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    im going to keep a fair bit of my gold in gold just to be safe, but i will invest in bags/mats for bags/ore/herbs/leather monks will wear leather